Construction workers shut down UPS building

watdaflock?

yeah there are several in my building. They brag openly about how they crossed the border when they were kids
How'd they trick the Government into believing they were born here? How did they get social security cards, etc? By all rules, they are not "illegals" because they were not caught....all I'm sayin'.

Of course, every story ever heard at a UPS hub has to be true.

Build the Wall!
We need a wall across the North, to keep the snow Mexicans out of our country.

Shift 2

How'd they trick the Government into believing they were born here? How did they get social security cards, etc? By all rules, they are not "illegals" because they were not caught....all I'm sayin'.

Of course, every story ever heard at a UPS hub has to be true.

We need a wall across the North, to keep the snow Mexicans out of our country.
Form a coherent and intelligent response without ad hominem attacks and get back to me
You know what I take that back I would love for them to build a wall wright between the county so all white people who don’t want to be around other races could live together and the rest of us could live our lives

watdaflock?

You know what I take that back I would love for them to build a wall wright between the county so all white people who don’t want to be around other races could live together and the rest of us could live our lives

Is that you with the backpack, bottom right corner?

12charlottesville_web10-articleLarge.jpg