Contact Lenses

Tony Q

You guys should know I am perfect. Never had any vision problems but I do like to understand my insurance and what it covers/don't which influences my vote. Just like I don't like how you can't be on disability for longer than a year then you get the boot. I never had to use it but this weights on my vote. Just because things don't affect me now don't mean they wont later on down the road.
Good vision doesn't last forever, trust me.

Heavy Package

Just another day at preload.

rugby_eye_poke.jpg

RealPerson

I used Target . com. The site found my coverage and applied it. I took a photo of the script and sent it via text to a number, got my contacts in a week or so. Price was cheaper, because I ordered a year supply, so Target had a discount and then it applied my insurance amount.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Full timers vision is not covered by Aetna as far I know. Here in Central PA it is Davis Vision. As per our plan:

1. CONTACT LENSES . . . . . . . .Every other calendar year, every calendar year for dependents up to age 19. In-Network Copayment .......................$0

In lieu of eyeglasses, you may select contact lenses. Any contact lenses from Davis Vision’s Contact Lens Collection will be covered in full per the number indicated below, and your evaluation, tting and follow up care will also be covered.

Davis Vision Premium Contact Lens Collection (includes evaluation, tting, follow-up): Disposable . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Four boxes/multi-packs/1
    Planned Replacement . . . . . . . . .Two boxes/multi-packs/1

In lieu of the Davis Vision contact lenses, members may use their $95 credit to go toward the provider’s own supply of contact lenses, evaluation, tting and follow-up care. This credit would also apply towards all contact lenses received at participating retail locations.

Medically necessary contact lenses will be covered in full with prior approval.