ProxyVote Not Working When Time to Vote in the Annual Shareowner Meeting

The Jeep Driver

On the road less traveled...
I wanted to bring this up in case anyone else had the same issue.

The instruction letter I received in the mail stated to go to www.proxyvote.com to vote online. That site has not worked since the day I received the letter, which was the first week of April. This morning I finally fond the correct website, ProxyVote.com - Powered by Broadridge. This worked for me, I don't know what significance the 'east' part has in relation to UPS shareowners in other parts of the country and/or world.

The Jeep Driver

There is a QR code on the document as well. I didn't use it, I followed the directions for voting via PC; "Go to www... etc. "
Hopefully more people will just use the QR code then, good to know it worked.

The Jeep Driver

I just realized the Forum auto changed the web address link to the site's name, trying again... and again... can't break the auto-formatting...
https:// followed by east.proxyvote.com/pv/web

It doesn't matter, only hides what I was referring to when I said the "east" portion of the address.
Anyway...

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I wanted to bring this up in case anyone else had the same issue.

The instruction letter I received in the mail stated to go to www.proxyvote.com to vote online. That site has not worked since the day I received the letter, which was the first week of April. This morning I finally fond the correct website, ProxyVote.com - Powered by Broadridge. This worked for me, I don't know what significance the 'east' part has in relation to UPS shareowners in other parts of the country and/or world.
You think that’s an accident?
I’ve got a bridge for sale if so