Contract Approved

rod

Retired 22 years
I come to BC to have fun and it doesn't take much time. Its a good way to wind down for bedtime.

Predictions change and I have a hobby (Photography) and 3 photography related jobs (teaching and running a photography center).
I am not retired (just technically retired from UPS working on photography related stuff)

I think its time for you to move on.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Heard through the grapevine that the contract vote was 63% YES and 37% NO.

You know whats great!? Your about as accurate with this contract as YOU were with the presidential election in 2012 & 2008!

Just like your buddies over at FOX news who's polling data was the WORST in the nation in 2008 and 2012!

Better stick to pencils and donuts bro. The East coast failed to give the TA the GAP that it needed to protect itself.

The WEST will come through and shut it down.

Better start considering PLAN B.

Peace

TOS

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
You know whats great!? Your about as accurate with this contract as YOU were with the presidential election in 2012 & 2008!

Just like your buddies over at FOX news who's polling data was the WORST in the nation in 2008 and 2012!

Better stick to pencils and donuts bro. The East coast failed to give the TA the GAP that it needed to protect itself.

The WEST will come through and shut it down.

Better start considering PLAN B.

Peace

TOS

The contract will probably pass by a margin of close to 60%. Hoaxster's guess will be surprisingly accurate.

twoweeled

They're not even tallying the votes till tomorrow. They're just sorting through them right now to segregate their ups freight envelope screw-up

At times I wonder if it matter when they start to count the votes. It seems the count is known, even before the count begins. Just wondering....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Unfortunately I just read Local 728's results, and Hoke's prediction is pretty close. I'm very disappointed in the low ballot returns and lack of members paying attention to their future.

smart girl

Well your grapevine is choking you. It is not done only 55 locals counted , 9273 yes 7200 no so it could go either way but what is important that people got educated and demand no concessions.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Do you do any hiking on the AT???

Springer Mt., on the Southern end.
IMG_2133.jpg
IMG_2135.jpg