Contract Approved

A

anonymous6

if the TA passes the roots to it go back to august 1997. for those who were there and can remember, after the strike was settled, management did a survey to returning employees on how long we would of held out.

most dummies responded that they could not have held out much longer what with buying too much house, rvs, toys like boats and bikes and living practically paycheck to paycheck.

what do you think Atlanta was doing with this info??? they have been offering substandard TAs ever since knowing that the majority would take the first offer to keep those paychecks coming in.

we have nobody to blame but ourselves. and it's a real shame. we just pissed on Teamsters who came before us. ( and our future )

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I respectfully disagree.

It's about the money, and most people recognize that $3.90/5 years is well above the inflation rate; coupled with continued no-cost insurance, it's well above what many FTers expected. I seriously doubt a contract that presented a modest wage increase (half of what we'll get) but had iron-clad language against harassment & OT would pass. FTers want that $94,000/year.

In locals in which FT are being moved from company to union controlled health plans, the contract's failing -- and by a wide margin.

Without an increase in PT participation, this contract was always going to pass. Shamefully, it appears PTers are voting in smaller numbers than they did in 2007.

if the TA passes the roots to it go back to august 1997. for those who were there and can remember, after the strike was settled, management did a survey to returning employees on how long we would of held out.

most dummies responded that they could not have held out much longer what with buying too much house, rvs, toys like boats and bikes and living practically paycheck to paycheck.

what do you think Atlanta was doing with this info??? they have been offering substandard TAs ever since knowing that the majority would take the first offer to keep those paychecks coming in.

we have nobody to blame but ourselves. and it's a real shame. we just pissed on Teamsters who came before us. ( and our future )

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Im a Hoax in training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't carry his sartorial jockstrap.

Good ole Dave, he simply can't help himself. I'd bet his co-workers see him walking in every morning and say ":censored2:, here he comes..."

What a drag it must be to carry all that negative baggage around. I'm not a spiritual person but, if I was, I'd pray this guy find some meaningful happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good ole Dave, he simply can't help himself. I'd bet his co-workers see him walking in every morning and say ":censored2:, here he comes..."

What a drag it must be to carry all that negative baggage around. I'm not a spiritual person but, if I was, I'd pray this guy find some meaningful happiness.
Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

twoweeled

let's face it. we have revealed ourselves to be just a bit on the ignorant side of intelligent. we see it over and over. we cut our own throat.

bbsam

Staff member
I dont want to have any fun with somebody who has hoax's jockstrap on his mind. Just sayin !

Would you like it on his head?

Would you like it in your bed?

Would you like it washed and pretty?

Would you like it hot and sweaty?

Up for grabs is Hoaxster's holster,

come one, come all you BC posters!

For this may be your only chance

to get so close to down the pants

of the one who makes us laugh.

Pass

Buck Fifty

Would you like it on his head? Would you like it in your bed? Would you like it washed and pretty? Would you like it hot and sweaty? Up for grabs is Hoaxster's holster, come one, come all you BC posters! For this may be your only chance to get so close to down the pants of the one who makes us laugh.

Cat in the Hat. 2nd to the last book I ever read in its entirety. The Outsiders was the last one. Cliffs Notes the rest of the way.

trickpony1

Rap it to us!
I nominate bbsam join the rap duo of DS and Upstate!