Contract Book

Satuirus2000

Has anyone heard when physical contract books are supposed to be available? I know the digital one is already on the website, but I prefer physical copies. Less annoying. My BA had no idea and I don't remember how long it took for the copies to arrive with our past contract. My local has already printed and provided our physical supplemental riders. Just wondering if any of you all have heard anything about a general date for the National book. Thanks.

542thruNthru

Got mine weeks ago. :)
20190514181833.jpg

Rack em

Made the Podium
Rumor has it the order is supposed to be submitted sometime in July, meaning we won't see them until December and that's if we're lucky. We won't have them until about a year and a half into the contract period which is ridiculous.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Has anyone heard when physical contract books are supposed to be available? I know the digital one is already on the website, but I prefer physical copies. Less annoying. My BA had no idea and I don't remember how long it took for the copies to arrive with our past contract. My local has already printed and provided our physical supplemental riders. Just wondering if any of you all have heard anything about a general date for the National book. Thanks.

Take the digital version to the ups store and have them print and bind it for you.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

I was told by my agent that the company that printed them before is no longer in business and the new company has a different ordering system. They are still being signed off as correct by the IBT and local chairman of each area. They will be ordered sometime around August 1 and then shipped sometime after that. He says that he expects them right before peak.