Contract extending???

Rack em

Made the Podium
Did this guy just go Lebron James? "Taking his talents"....Bruh you gotta be considered the best in the game to use that line, and you're just a lowly unloader.

Box Ox

I’m just irreplaceable. Me leaving would friend up all the shifts.

I’m the best in the state. No one in my hub is stronger than me. None of them could handle that.

You and @Bestsorteralive should cage fight for the title of “Most irreplaceable UPSer on BC”. There would be over 70s scattered around the ring that you could hurl at each other to maybe get a lucky TKO.

I’d normally bet on @Bestsorteralive as he’s already clearly demonstrated in his posts that he’s truly irreplaceable. But if you truly are a drug addict as your username suggests, you might just have a shot at the Title. @Bestsorteralive relies on natural human strength and might not see your artificial hulk-up coming.

upsgrunt

Just because your mom tells you that you're the best doesn't mean it's true. Everybody's mother says the same thing.
Yours is lying to you.

Returntosender

Is the new contract always in place? If so will all part timers be making 13 hour on aug? It’s better be or next month I'm going to take my talents to Coors Light and be a delivery driver.
Btw the people who have been saying that loading is alot harder than unloading are full of :censored2:. Try unloading 8-10 trailers every day with fckd up rollers & t stands. None of ya could take my spot In our small ass hub. Y’all would need 2 people to do this job. I’m just irreplaceable. Me leaving would friend up all the shifts.
DA65E008-DED7-481F-B164-295182AA682B.gif

iowa boy

This individual must have to use the overhead doors in their facility to get their head into the building, as the pedestrian doors would be way to narrow for an ego this size :bow:

gator8727

Is the new contract always in place? If so will all part timers be making 13 hour on aug? It’s better be or next month I'm going to take my talents to Coors Light and be a delivery driver.
Btw the people who have been saying that loading is alot harder than unloading are full of :censored2:. Try unloading 8-10 trailers every day with fckd up rollers & t stands. None of ya could take my spot In our small ass hub. Y’all would need 2 people to do this job. I’m just irreplaceable. Me leaving would friend up all the shifts.

Unload is CAKE! Bye Felicia !

Box Ox

This individual must have to use the overhead doors in their facility to get their head into the building, as the pedestrian doors would be way to narrow for an ego this size :bow:

It's usually folks who are in the worst situations that spout off like this. They just play the ego card to create excuses for themselves when things aren't going their way. OP will be miserable no matter where she goes, and it'll always be somebody else's fault because she says she's the best. Even if she doesn't really think it.

clean hairy

We heard this same noise all the time from a recently retired driver on a regular basis!
And guess what? UPS did not go out of business when the person did retire!
The price of the stock did not plummet since April either.