2018 Contract

browndevil

If this contract passes, I’m out. I’m taking my talents to Amazon. 15+ hour plus all my yearly vegas winnings. My annual income will be like 55-60K. I’ll be making more than y’all 22.4 drivers.
BTW take the Yankees +1.5 if anyone of y’all in Vegas.
Good luck brother! I'll be retired with my pension..so thank you for the contributions made on your behalf

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Not everything is about money you know. They more they pay you, the more responsabilites. The more money more problems, Its all well planned by UPS. You want more you will get more from them or worst. Thats your choice no one else. Its a hard job, well paid but a what cost? For me being years in the company its not worth it. My mental health, peace, family union is much worth it than materialistic things. Everyone has bill to paid, but not everyone's needs to buying new trucks, cars, etc.. People can't take possesions when they die, right? People are living beyond their means, and competitive, who have more. When difficult times approach, like illness, marital problems, being fired, etc.. then realized the great mistake they did. Of course, that's my opinion. For me this contract should be about fairness, not creating divisions. I will always respect yours opinions, hopefully you respect mines. Peace.:peaceful:

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
If this contract passes, I’m out. I’m taking my talents to Amazon. 15+ hour plus all my yearly vegas winnings. My annual income will be like 55-60K. I’ll be making more than y’all 22.4 drivers.
Good Luck.
And I hope you don't get injured or come down with a medical issue that requires attention beyond a band-aid.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Did you ever pay your debt?

I make 35k a week now that I am retired.

So I make more in month than you do in a year.

542thruNthru

Grossing 1.8 mil a year?

At least it's a little more believable then 280k a month. :)

I make 6 figures in a month now that I am a retired driver and running a Real Estate Rental Empire.
I collect 280k in Rent Checks every month.

So making 6 figures a year as a worthless member of Management is change.
I spend 100k on Cocaine in a year.

Did you ever pay your debt?

I make 35k a week now that I am retired.

So I make more in month than you do in a year.

DiadTrainer

FB_IMG_1537943623633.jpg
go get'm champ

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
At least it's a little more believable then 280k a month. :)
I restructured a bunch of my holdings in September.
Sold a bunch of properties.
Looking to position myself to build several Apartment complexes.
That should really crank up my cash flow.
Short term reduction in my Net every month for potentially huge gains in the 2nd or 3rd Quarter next year.