Contract packet

Its_a_me

Yes. Your vote on something that doesn't exist yet is important. Make sure you stand in line at the hall with the paper in your hand as voting by mail is a bad idea.

See there are people that know what the union's ballots look like and will intercept them and throw them away. Then they get another ballot fill it out and fake a signature. This happens especially after a union member dies.

Watch out for collectors that promise to deliver your vote to the hall as they will change your vote and are nothing but rotten ballot harvesters. These senior geriatrics can't be trusted.

If all this fails to produce the desired result than the recourse is to show up on the lawn in front of the hall and storm the building. As tourist this is okay according to some. But don't worry--if not, the union president has promised to foot the legal bills along with building a border wall to keep truckers in Mexico from being able to deliver into the United States.

Angler87!

Yes. Your vote on something that doesn't exist yet is important. Make sure you stand in line at the hall with the paper in your hand as voting by mail is a bad idea.

See there are people that know what the union's ballots look like and will intercept them and throw them away. Then they get another ballot fill it out and fake a signature. This happens especially after a union member dies.

Watch out for collectors that promise to deliver your vote to the hall as they will change your vote and are nothing but rotten ballot harvesters. These senior geriatrics can't be trusted.

If all this fails to produce the desired result then the recourse is to show up on the lawn in front of the hall and storm the building. As tourist this is okay according to some. But don't worry--if not, the union president has promised to foot the legal bills along with building a border wall to keep truckers in Mexico from being able to deliver into the United States

Angler87!

Well I guess that was a bad idea to ask a simple question! I’ll go to my union Stewart I guess for the real answer since no body on this site is real about this question!!!

Angler87!

Nobody I was curious so I looked online and found something on google saying if i didn’t get the packer yet to call my union hall and ask to get one sent to me so when it’s time to vote .