Contract passed!

Thebrownblob

Jive turkey
1693109057939.gif

Thebrownblob

Guys back in the early 60's made around $100 a week but you could buy a house for $35k, so is this raise adjusted for inflation that much better than previous raises? You also have to compare that raise to company profit earned.
Yawn…. We are paid well. It is a good contract.

“The top-earning union members would eventually make $47.14 an hour, nearly $15 more than the current maximum hourly rate of $32.32. UAW president Shawn Fain.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yawn…. We are paid well. It is a good contract.

“The top-earning union members would eventually make $47.14 an hour, nearly $15 more than the current maximum hourly rate of $32.32. UAW president Shawn Fain.”

All I'm saying is the term "historic" keeps floating around. Is it that much better than other raises of previous contracts? Coppola

And who is only making $33.32? We are at $42.

Thebrownblob

All I'm saying is the term "historic" keeps floating around. Is it that much better than other raises of previous contracts? Coppola

And who is only making $33.32? We are at $42.
It’s historic, because that amount has never been given to us. If your upset about inflation talk to the fed

$33.32. Is the current top rate for UAW that people try to pretend makes so much more than us, with the worse benefits, and worse pension.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s historic, because that amount has never been given to us. If your upset about inflation talk to the fed
Who's upset about inflation, unless it's contract greatness inflation. With no pension increases or 9-5 protection, contract inflation may be what's taking place.

Thebrownblob

Lol, sups are strategically slamming routes to punish those that dare to file.
Oh no.🙄😂 I think it’s funny that you believe supervisors have power. That would work for about two weeks on me before the grievances would catch up with that idiot, stop being a pusillanimous. They aren’t smart, and they are beatable. Unless you’re too afraid. If you don’t believe me, I have $300,000 worth of grievances from a couple years ago that has pretty much put an end to 9.5 here.