Contract passed!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How many trips through the buffet today tough guy? Fat bastards.
IMG_4864.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I'm not sure about their interpretation my understanding was that they have six weeks to fix the schedule

But... The new contract is in effect as of tomorrow so supposedly they cannot force anyone
So theoretically 6 more weeks of forced 6th punch?
I thought somebody posted the agreement letter somewhere on this site. I need it because company is doing some real shenanigans with it and our "do no harm" business agent is worried about a 5-day layoff period even though they are just delaying the inevitable.

A lot of folks who have been here for a while understand that the first employees on the chopping block are air drivers, yet this time around the company is finding cover to use this agreement to essentially make former 22.4 into air drivers. Yknow, instead of literally any day between 2018 to 2023.

I thought somebody posted the agreement letter somewhere on this site. I need it because company is doing some real shenanigans with it and our "do no harm" business agent is worried about a 5-day layoff period even though they are just delaying the inevitable.

A lot of folks who have been here for a while understand that the first employees on the chopping block are air drivers, yet this time around the company is finding cover to use this agreement to essentially make former 22.4 into air drivers. Yknow, instead of literally any day between 2018 to 2023.
Stay tuned