Post Contract CEO Interview

Pullman Brown

Um.. reading between the lines, according to her we could have gotten more!

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Next contract will be rape

PT Car Washer

Robot 400 PPH, Human 1250 PPH unload rate. I bet that robot didn't have to deal with poor load quality or leakers or damaged packages or ripped up boxes with the contents all over the trailor.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Reading between the lines. Automation and production. Also they could care less if the robots do half as much work. It is acceptable..

Brown Down

Would take that pay deal any day? Didn't they stall and basically lowball until they saw they had no support? Just like most management couldn't tell they truth if their lives depended on it. No wonder this company's service side is spiraling out of control.

Reading between the lines. Automation and production. Also they could care less if the robots do half as much work. It is acceptable..
human unloader is 1400pph (gross) on paper; they'll never get better than that

automated unload already at 1/3 of that and can only get better?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

She said we would like to see 600 pph.. that is there acceptable range to turn complete robot unload.

DriverNerd

What was she supposed to say while the stock is tanking since the agreement? Of course she's going to spin this to be as positive as possible.

But boy is she hard to listen to....dodge, dodge, dodge every question.

Last edited:

DriverNerd

You don't think they'll get better than that? Eventually the packages will just be funneled onto a larger belt by a machine. Sure the labels won't all be up but it'll be fast.

I bet the unloading, scanning, PAL, and sorting will all be done by machine in one pass while only needing humans to take care of the bypass packages that are unloaded label down and break jams.

What was she supposed to say while the stock is tanking since the agreement? Of course she's going to spin this to be as positive as possible.

But boy is she hard to listen to....dodge, dodge, dodge every question.
that's every CEO, they're all worshippers of McKinsey consulting nonsense

TheDick

Robot 400 PPH, Human 1250 PPH unload rate. I bet that robot didn't have to deal with poor load quality or leakers or damaged packages or ripped up boxes with the contents all over the trailor.
Hazwoppers gonna make 170k /yr off the robots unloading trailers. That'll cut atleast one route per day repacking wet pcs.

ManInBrown

Firstly thanks for posting this video. I was searching for this.

Secondly I laugh every time I see her in one of these. No one talks like she talks. It’s odd. Shes so phony and I bet dollars to donuts she’s an absolute terror to deal with on a daily basis. Screaming at people lol.

anonymous23456

Firstly thanks for posting this video. I was searching for this.

Secondly I laugh every time I see her in one of these. No one talks like she talks. It’s odd. Shes so phony and I bet dollars to donuts she’s an absolute terror to deal with on a daily basis. Screaming at people lol.
Where do you live? She is gonna delivering a package to you.

i-did-the-math-which-explains-the-disparity-between-the-v0-f63j7cc9dnab1.jpeg

Brownwind

Except for the ones who are laid off or fired.
We have lay off language that many are choosing to ignore.

We’ve both been around for decades and recognize that some that got fired really acted stupid and dishonest. Everyone I ever represented who followed the rules of the contract got their jobs back. Granted I’m in a rural area with fewer problems than most.