Contract passed!

I missed it I thought it was at 8pm Eastern. I’ve caught some of the other contract update webinars and they were all kind of a waste of time so that doesn’t surprise me.
It was like 4 minutes

58.1% turnout and a 83.6% yes vote
He said they are already negotiating one outstanding supplement and they will either vote at the building or the union hall

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It was like 4 minutes

58.1% turnout and a 83.6% yes vote
He said they are already negotiating one outstanding supplement and they will either vote at the building or the union hall
IMG_4390.jpeg
IMG_4391.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg
IMG_4393.jpeg

I guess that’s all we need to know.

Yeet

Sorry I thought you meant all of 769 only 116 voted. I guess not all of 769 gets to vote on that supplement?
No, we all just vote on the southern supplement. 769 Latin is part of the air operation in Miami I believe, as you know, and I guess they have their own supplement. This is news to me too. 🤷‍♂️

Johney

No, we all just vote on the southern supplement. 769 Latin is part of the air operation in Miami I believe, as you know, and I guess they have their own supplement. This is news to me too. 🤷‍♂️
God I hated pulling or bringing trailers there. Nearly impossible sometimes.

Yeet

God I hated pulling or bringing trailers there. Nearly impossible sometimes.
Ours can be a pain but most of the time it’s alright. The ramp workers all seem like they WANT to be ran over by a semi though. I’ve made a lot of money just sitting at the airport though so I guess they get a pass. I’m sure Miami has a much larger air operation than us though.