Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the drivers discretion on obtaining a signature or simply DR a stop. At least that is what I have been told.
Certainly, as long as the signature is not required. A center manager accusing a driver of stealing time for getting a signature at a DR stop is contradictory and very easily argued. I would say an article 37 violation for over supervision at least.

PT Car Washer

Certainly, as long as the signature is not required. A center manager accusing a driver of stealing time for getting a signature at a DR stop is contradictory and very easily argued. I would say an article 37 violation for over supervision at least.
Big difference between a Driver release stop and a regular resi stop and the driver just wants to cover himself in case of a future driver follow up. Driver discretion.

anHOURover

Legally, we don't give a friend
Contract BS meeting at the hall today.
The whole local is voting no already.
The Boston bully's name came up a few times. Numerous members asked if Sean has the stones to show up here again and lie to the members. So far he's been afraid to show face here
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Contract BS meeting at the hall today.
The whole local is voting no already.
The Boston bully's name came up a few times. Numerous members asked if Sean has the stones to show up here again and lie to the members. So far he's been afraid to show face here
FACT
Your whole local didn't vote no last time. Are you going to the meeting since your whole local made up your mind?

anHOURover

Your whole local didn't vote no last time. Are you going to the meeting since your whole local made up your mind?
I was in attendance.
I won't let my local lie to the members.
They were called out again

You claim you are so tight with Sean.
Let him know "we dare him to show up here again"

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I just wanted to take a minute, and thank everyone for participating in this thread.

3250 responses and 141,300 + views.

Good job.

Granted, it wasn't all contract proposals. It wasn't all peaches and cream.

But.... it served the intended purpose of raising awareness.

Thanks again.

Happy Labor Day 2017.

-Bug-

Status
Not open for further replies.