Contract survey

R1wonder

I received the mail for the contract survey , I filled mine out I hope everyone does the same and urges their clueless co workers to do the same , we all know every hub has lots of clueless members.

With that being said , in the additional comments one thing I wrote is that I'd like better language on our roving holidays. I'm sure every supplement is different, my local is 2 weeks notice and they can deny the day. This needs to be changed . None of us can make plans knowing our day can be denied within two weeks. If you agree with me, speak up !

Cheers brothers and sisters 🍻

pkgdriver

I received the mail for the contract survey , I filled mine out I hope everyone does the same and urges their clueless co workers to do the same , we all know every hub has lots of clueless members.

With that being said , in the additional comments one thing I wrote is that I'd like better language on our roving holidays. I'm sure every supplement is different, my local is 2 weeks notice and they can deny the day. This needs to be changed . None of us can make plans knowing our day can be denied within two weeks. If you agree with me, speak up !

Just filled out.
Decent survey.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If you need a day off call in

R1wonder

I requested off the Friday before 4th of July , if I called in I’d lose my holiday pay. So I’ll stick to my statement that we should all recommend better language on requesting our rover. Over 18 years and requested a day 5 months in advance . Then someone with 30 rolls around and takes from me a month ahead of time . It’s a bs system

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I requested off the Friday before 4th of July , if I called in I’d lose my holiday pay. So I’ll stick to my statement that we should all recommend better language on requesting our rover. Over 18 years and requested a day 5 months in advance . Then someone with 30 rolls around and takes from me a month ahead of time . It’s a bs system

Why get all butthurt if you need a day off call in

542thruNthru

BitterShowyHumpbackwhale-max-1mb.gif

I would take that week off. Of course I have 7 weeks to burn.

R1wonder

I would take that week off. Of course I have 7 weeks to burn.
I had enough seniority , but couldn’t take the entire week vaca cuz of a step son going to his dads. . We all have different stuff goin on. So I planned a 3 day camping trip then couldn’t even head up Friday . Thanks for being smart enough to acknowledge I didn’t call in because I didn’t want to lose holiday pay . I swear ppl on this site are the worst . If you don’t feel we need better language for this then so be it . I think we do .

542thruNthru

I had enough seniority , but couldn’t take the entire week vaca cuz of a step son going to his dads. . We all have different stuff goin on. So I planned a 3 day camping trip then couldn’t even head up Friday . Thanks for being smart enough to acknowledge I didn’t call in because I didn’t want to lose holiday pay . I swear ppl on this site are the worst . If you don’t feel we need better language for this then so be it . I think we do .
Don't have that problem here. If it's not scheduled at the beginning of the year it's first come first serve.

giphy-44.gif

Days off goes by seniority.
Just because you put the day in 5 months ahead of time does not me you're going to get it off over somebody has more than seniority than you.
Seniority sucks when you don't have it

R1wonder

Days off goes by seniority.
Just because you put the day in 5 months ahead of time does not me you're going to get it off over somebody has more than seniority than you.
Seniority sucks when you don't have it
Two weeks isn’t enough time I don’t give a :censored2: about seniority, if somebody with less seniority than me asks for a day off in August in February, and I decide I want it and ask in July , I won’t be mad . After vaca bids it should be first come first serve on days .