Contract

Maplewood

For any reason could there be permanent lay offs due to this new contract? I am a 2 year driver and have heard rumors
Get some balls. Don't fall for any of that bull:censored2:. How would you possibly be laid off during Peak? It's chicken:censored2:s like you that bring our compensation down. UPS is alabiut divide and conquer. They prey on the under educated. The more prepared and willing we all are to go on Strike, the less chance there will ever be one.

oldupsman

Quick story. After the 97 strike they called us back in. I had 22 years in at the time and up near the top of the list.
As I'm walking in the center there is this on car sup standing there. I didn't know the guy, he was obviously from a different building.
He's standing there saying, "No work, go home." I remember just walking by the guy and laughing and saying, "So why did they
call me." He couldn't believe I was just ignoring him. When I got to the center manager I said, "Who is that clown." The center manager who was a long time
UPSer and really a quality guy just shook his head. Honestly, within in a week we were back up to full speed and everybody working.