Conversion Camp

Indecisi0n

I might go going away for a bit. Wife got me a few weeks at what she calls summer adult camp to help meet new people and just have a good time. She says I been working so hard I deserve the break. I read one of the letters in the camp that was in the trash while I was looking for a chicken wing I accidently threw out and it said conversion camp.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I might go going away for a bit. Wife got me a few weeks at what she calls summer adult camp to help meet new people and just have a good time. She says I been working so hard I deserve the break. I read one of the letters in the camp that was in the trash while I was looking for a chicken wing I accidently threw out and it said conversion camp.
huh

rod

Retired 22 years
You're married?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Aren't those outlawed in some states

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Conversion? Good for you! You met a nice Irish Catholic gal!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hear that Caitlyn Jenner teaches a class in the program.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Snip snip conversion?
giphy-9.gif