CONvid lockdowns and mandates set to return sometime this fall

TheDudeAbides92

You see the news slowly easing it back into the cycle.

As many predicted when they eased off the restrictions the first time…the masters are not giving you your freedom back. You’re on parole for good behavior. It only makes sense the chains will be put hback on, especially with an “election” drawing nearer. The only question is will more people resist like they should’ve a few years ago ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The problem the mask police will face is the virus itself in its current mild form. The fear is gone.

oldngray

nowhere special
6dbd2d63.jpg

Thebrownblob

You see the news slowly easing it back into the cycle.

As many predicted when they eased off the restrictions the first time…the masters are not giving you your freedom back. You’re on parole for good behavior. It only makes sense the chains will be put hback on, especially with an “election” drawing nearer. The only question is will more people resist like they should’ve a few years ago ?
If people go along, not much, you can do. because they don’t have the authority without people complying.

Wally

Doesn't matter anyway, the virus has moved on, becoming way, way, less of a threat.

Wally

Lol, zero cases but the heard someone else on another campus has covid.

Morris Brown College began classes just last week, but will require all students and employees to wear face masks.

Last edited:

Mutineer

I didn't know anyone who didn't get vaccinated and died.

Same here. Including those who caught covid.

And nobody I know who got jabbed has developed heart problems or dropped dead.

I've long suspected that those who provide news concerning both sides of this issue are from a parallel universe.

Mutineer

No. I loathe masks and don’t want anything restrictive.

But the rumor mongering and mild panic on both sides of a new wave is disgusting.

Considering the disruptions that the last lockdowns caused, and a disturbing trend of absurdities becoming reality I think that the "mild panic" is justified.