CONvid lockdowns and mandates set to return sometime this fall

Mutineer

Yup. Here we go again. The news media is taking a pause from the "climate change fear" drum, and giving the "covid fear" drum a few whacks.

Lol, zero cases but the heard someone else on another campus has covid.

Morris Brown College began classes just last week, but will require all students and employees to wear face masks.

LOL! They can't let a chance to virtue signal go to waste.

TheDudeAbides92

I love how you guys are spazzing out about supposed lockdowns and mask mandates that you imagine are coming soon.
Well it’s not hard to figure out; the scamdemic was a wet dream for tyrants it’s a matter of when not if they’ll put the chains back on

The problem was most people didn’t refuse to comply they waited for the masters to put them on temporary parole

Last edited:

rickyb

You see the news slowly easing it back into the cycle.

As many predicted when they eased off the restrictions the first time…the masters are not giving you your freedom back. You’re on parole for good behavior. It only makes sense the chains will be put hback on, especially with an “election” drawing nearer. The only question is will more people resist like they should’ve a few years ago ?
US life expectancy has dropped considerably after covid began

qdg2

I love how you guys are spazzing out about supposed lockdowns and mask mandates that you imagine are coming soon.
So, masks are being re-introduced. This is fact. Why do you think that is? Is it so far-fetched to think lock downs aren't close behind?

I went to the local grocery store today. Today. A older lady about my age was wearing a mask. I've seen them more frequently in the last few weeks. We live in a small certainly conservative town(the kind that has armed public elementary school teachers.....)

I had to move my 3 vax cards out of the way to put a $20 in my wallet as change. I have lately considered putting those cards in my gun safe. While wondering if there will be a new vax...blah blah.

While pondering the upcoming election..........see?

TheDudeAbides92

So, masks are being re-introduced. This is fact. Why do you think that is? Is it so far-fetched to think lock downs aren't close behind?

I went to the local grocery store today. Today. A older lady about my age was wearing a mask. I've seen them more frequently in the last few weeks. We live in a small certainly conservative town(the kind that has armed public elementary school teachers.....)

I had to move my 3 vax cards out of the way to put a $20 in my wallet as change. I have lately considered putting those cards in my gun safe. While wondering if there will be a new vax...blah blah.

I give it a decent chance that next years so called election if it happens is gonna be the last we have as 50 states. It should’ve been after the mockery of 2020 but people are still clinging to the delusion that trump will come riding back like a knight in white armor and save the country. But the writing is on the wall the USA is gonna break up

TheDudeAbides92

You should’ve made fake ones like almost everyone else did

newolddude

Fact just because you say so. Fact because you want a new thing to fear.

I love how conservatives are so brave, strong, tough, rough and self sufficient but are panicking about some news reports.

Yes, I have no doubt there lamestream media that will drag up COVID as their new thing thing to fear. Stop listening to them

Last edited:

TheDudeAbides92

Fact just because you say so.

I love how conservatives are so brave, strong, tough, rough and self sufficient but are panicking about some news reports.
I don’t watch television news but I knew when this stuff was rolled out in 2020 that they wanted it to be for life because its purpose was and is to bring in the new world order aka net zero freedom

I said so to people at the time they would say how long you think this stuffs gonna go on I said forever if you tolerate it. once you stop complying it’s over

Mutineer

Yes, I have no doubt there lamestream media that will drag up COVID as their new thing thing to fear. Stop listening to them

I am not the least bit worried about catching covid.

I am very worried about the kinds of personalities and the motives of those in power who mandate and legislate that I need to be worried about catching covid.

Last edited:

TheDudeAbides92

I am not the least bit worried about catching covid.

I am very worried about the kinds of personalities and the motives of those in power who mandate and legislate that I need to be concerned about catching covid.
It’s everything they want to do for the so called climate crisis disguised as health and safety measures

qdg2

Fact just because you say so. Fact because you want a new thing to fear.

You don't know me.

Say, did you experience the pandemic? Was any of the real world happenings "MADE UP"? I'm talking about civilization shut down.

You can "stop listening".......until you can't buy food or work without a mask. Now, you were saying?

TheDudeAbides92

You don't know me.

Say, did you experience the pandemic? Was any of the real world happenings "MADE UP"? I'm talking about civilization shut down.

You can "stop listening".......until you can't buy food or work without a mask. Now, you were saying?
Can’t buy or sell unless you have the mark of the beast or the number of his name