CONvid lockdowns and mandates set to return sometime this fall

TheDudeAbides92

How do you explain all of our Jew run institutions everything from media to Hollywood to music to education to the legal system going to complete :censored2: over the past 50 years or so then? Would those entities be in the sewer run by Christians? Doubtful

TheDudeAbides92

Holy cow, can’t believe I didn’t think of that
Well you’re a left wing idiot that blindly trusts authority so it’s not surprising. People in hospitals told me what was going on they said heroin overdoses were being called covid deaths because federal money would be collected. It was fraud plain and simple

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Well you’re a left wing idiot that blindly trusts authority so it’s not surprising. People in hospitals told me what was going on they said heroin overdoses were being called covid deaths because federal money would be collected. It was fraud plain and simple
I’m sure that why lol. Jesus

TheDudeAbides92

Why is it so hard for you to believe hospitals would murder people when they murder unborn babies every day by the thousands ? Nobody respects life in the medical community. They’re demons that will do anything they’re told for money

Thebrownblob

Why is it so hard for you to believe hospitals would murder people when they murder unborn babies every day by the thousands ? Nobody respects life in the medical community. They’re demons that will do anything they’re told for money
I think you need to understand you don’t have a lot of credibility on this website, for all they know you’re a controlled opposition, so maybe you should actually have some evidence to show people?
Because most of these people will not just take your word nor should they.

TheDudeAbides92

I think you need to understand you don’t have a lot of credibility on this website, for all they know you’re a controlled opposition, so maybe you should actually have some evidence to show people?
Because most of these people will not just take your word nor should they.
It doesn’t require some kind of crystal ball to know what’s going on when the global elites openly tell you what their agenda is

TheDudeAbides92

It’s obvious to me and millions of others that hospitals used the cover of a so called pandemic to just kill people who were unfortunate enough to show up there. That’s why they didn’t let anyone in. That’s why they put people on vents or gave them remdesivir. There was a monetary incentive to do so. Who’s gonna know nobody is allowed in?