CONvid lockdowns and mandates set to return sometime this fall

vantexan

I guess so are gas taxes to build and improve roads. Or property taxes to pay firemen and police officers and garbage men. Feel free to move somewhere else such as Siberia where no one will bother you.
Yes because we know that government run anything is so much better than the private sector.....

PT Car Washer

Do we live in Germany? Does the United States take money out of my check to pay for other peoples college? If you don’t know what you’re talking about keep your mouth shut.
Most Colleges and Universities are state supported. The head football coach at one of my states University is the highest paid state employee.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Most Colleges and Universities are state supported. The head football coach at one of my states University is the highest paid state employee.
I wonder if we might ever receive facts to support that it never happened the way we've been taught that it happened .

100%

I love how people that barely graduated high school truly believe they are so much smarter than doctors who have spent so many years on medical school. It’s funny and sad at the same time
It’s really astonishing that people in medical school went along with a hoax.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
83023.jpg

brett636

Yup, died on a ventilator, no family allowed. I had three friends that said they’d rather die than get vaxxed. They did
They learned pretty early on that it was the ventilators killing people, and backed off that practice. Sounds like they were the victims of medical malpractice.

Last edited: