Cops Kill a Man Who Killed a Man who Killed a Cop

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
BLM pays blacks to riot.....
KKK pays whites to riot....
Just a wild guess....

Hope this helps......

BLM doesn't pay anyone anything except the founding members who use the money to buy mansions. It's the democrats pay blacks to riot by paying for bail, wellfare and unemployment, and settling court cases for large sums of money when police action is taken to quell riots. Since the KKK is a democrat organization, I guess I just wasn't making the connection.

trickpony1

Let's try this.......
Political party aside:

blacks are under the auspices of the BLM and:
whites are under the auspices of the KKK.

Hope this helps.

vantexan

BLM doesn't pay anyone anything except the founding members who use the money to buy mansions. It's the democrats pay blacks to riot by paying for bail, wellfare and unemployment, and settling court cases for large sums of money when police action is taken to quell riots. Since the KKK is a democrat organization, I guess I just wasn't making the connection.
It's ok, just a bad attempt at humor. I know everything is life and death these days, must not say anything that can be misconstrued.

Est.1998

The title was a bit confusing but after reading the story i get it.
Bad guy kills a police officer.
Good Samaritan kills bad guy.
Good Samaritan is killed by backup police officer who confused him for the bad guy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Maybe not where you are.

That's possible. I do hear of people being in the KKK, or having ties to it. You would think they would have loved to show up to the riots and take out their racist urges, though. Maybe they're just all underground. Sounds like a conspiracy theory, though.

Sportello

That's possible. I do hear of people being in the KKK, or having ties to it. You would think they would have loved to show up to the riots and take out their racist urges, though. Maybe they're just all underground. Sounds like a conspiracy theory, though.
They showed up in Charlottesville.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
No-Good-Deed-Goes-Unpunished.jpg