Copying UPS yet again... Redirect to WAG after 1st resi DEX8. (on topic)

SmithBarney

This is all fine and good, but FedEx has practically no advertisements regarding Walgreens... I service 5-6 Walgreens Daily and for the past 6 months or more have not had a single package Delivered there, or Picked up...

Oldfart

This is all fine and good, but FedEx has practically no advertisements regarding Walgreens... I service 5-6 Walgreens Daily and for the past 6 months or more have not had a single package Delivered there, or Picked up...
Plenty of advertising going on here. Saw a banner when I was at Daytona last week showing the service and it showed a large decal with Walgreens on the back of a reach truck. I have seen stickers placed on packages and signs in my Walgreens.

Seems to be more popular in some areas than in others. I have neighboring rts that do several each day and I only do several a week.

Star B

White Lightening
I've seen WAG putting it on their signs and those yard sign at the entrances. I'm real surprised they didn't give us sticky notes to put on door tags prodding customers to call and have it HAL'd there.

SmithBarney

I've seen WAG putting it on their signs and those yard sign at the entrances. I'm real surprised they didn't give us sticky notes to put on door tags prodding customers to call and have it HAL'd there.

Just ask your management team "so when is FedEx going to let customers know that they can use Walgreens for Pickup and Delivery?"

Oldfart

Besides the sign on the trucks and at the Walgreens locations, the Fdx homepage has the option listed on there.

Star B

White Lightening
Hi! I'm going to make this clear. please stop it. I know I'm herding cats here but just stop it. I know your positions on what you think about FX and associated posters. You've said it 1000x. So has everyone who's read this forums for a minute. Thanks!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hi! I'm going to make this clear. please stop it. I know I'm herding cats here but just stop it. I know your positions on what you think about FX and associated posters. You've said it 1000x. So has everyone who's read this forums for a minute. Thanks!
You quite possibly just hung a target on your own back.... :2guns: :hang: :angel:

!Retired!

It's the same thing over and over and it's getting old.......you can live with it or leave the forum.

TUT

One attempt is in some select area's, it is coming nationally, shippers can opt out of it. Your sales team has been mentioning this for a while now.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
One attempt is in some select area's, it is coming nationally, shippers can opt out of it. Your sales team has been mentioning this for a while now.

Thank goodness it's not on the HD side... the customer makes that decision when a DT is left after one attempt