Coronavirus No sign powerpad

SmithBarney

Sounds like something FedEx Ground would do.
FedEx Ground has done it at this location before as well, he's now a former driver for Ground... Seriously the owner(works out of his house) really doesn't want to lose his FFL and therefore his business because of this BS

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ive already started doing that.Really could care less what managers say and its impossible to prove
Yep, since I'm not in rural areas anymore, I'm not letting those people touch the powerpad...

The # of cases has doubled in just 3 days in my state & climbing!

Which socialite millennial pussilanimous :censored2: implied to their fellow lemmings that hoarding tp will combat this virus???

It's sold out at most of the stores I'm visiting after work!

tenor.gif

Geezus, I just want a pack of tp!

Latessss

I’ve been driver releasing all of the Chinese wigs and bathing suits. They can fire me... It’s absolutely ridiculous that we’re still even handling that garbage

dezguy

Had a meeting this week where a manager said it's absolutely safe to handle packages from China. WTF??? Everything I'm reading is that covid 19 can survive days on surfaces.

Last edited:

HedleyLamarr

This is a total no brainier. Next week, when I get off vacation, no one is touching my PP but me. They sign with their own pen while I hold it, or I just type in their name. I'm not going to ask management for permission; I will just tell them what my plan is, and they can deal with it.

DeliveryException

We have a couple of couriers who are getting the name, if they don't already know them, and then doing a recipient release using the person's name.
I haven't done that yet but it's tempting.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is a total no brainier. Next week, when I get off vacation, no one is touching my PP but me. They sign with their own pen while I hold it, or I just type in their name. I'm not going to ask management for permission; I will just tell them what my plan is, and they can deal with it.
You won’t even let your wife touch your PP? Lol.