Coronavirus No sign powerpad

McFeely

Huge Member
It’d be nice if FedEx actually communicated this to us. I had my people stop getting sigs last week.

Same. They told us this morning that we can’t override a DSR or ASR by any means.

“But if the customer wants to use his own pen to sign your PPAD that’s ok” was all we got.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Same. They told us this morning that we can’t override a DSR or ASR by any means.

“But if the customer wants to use his own pen to sign your PPAD that’s ok” was all we got.

Call-in sick. No need to put anyone at-risk. If nobody shows up, they get the message.

El Morado Diablo

This is all we've been told. If the customer won't sign we are supposed to mark the package refused and return it.

Management handed out a printout with how many sick days we all have left this fiscal year and we had to sign & acknowledge it.

When asked what the company will do if someone gets the virus we were told the janitor will be called in to wipe the place down. I swear, they spend more time each day in the daily meeting saying the same thing, "No accidents, no injuries to report yesterday...." than they addressing what is going on. The lack of leadership and information is amazing.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
When asked what the company will do if someone gets the virus we were told the janitor will be called in to wipe the place down. I swear, they spend more time each day in the daily meeting saying the same thing, "No accidents, no injuries to report yesterday...." than they addressing what is going on. The lack of leadership and information is amazing.
Wow.

What an occasion for a smart-assed response. Typical management mentality there.

Sounds like something Trump would say.

robdabanks

My ground biz said no sigs, sign cov19 and ask for last name. No one has signed mine for about 2 weeks. Although the mygroundbiz came out yesterday

Bingo

Actually every signature pk can be given to the customer without a signature. The handout said they want ASR to be signed after checking Id -however if customer does not want to sign we can also give to customer. Our handout stated that where the signature normally go, you would put C 19, then put the customers name that took the package on the next screen. Did not have a single customer touch my power pad today

Damon77

We were told DSR override is to be done. ASR you have to get them to sign.

newgirl

bingo is correct about the handout's instructions. Ask for the handout, there are instructions for pickups, too.

Curious about what stations are doing about stuff closing down? Some schools aren't even going to open back up

HedleyLamarr

bingo is correct about the handout's instructions. Ask for the handout, there are instructions for pickups, too.

Curious about what stations are doing about stuff closing down? Some schools aren't even going to open back up
At my station we are doing a future delivery request for 14 days later, and in comments, put virus closure. We were told this is how hurricane business closures are handled.

Nolimitz

3 attempts and their still sending em out for more. NOT!

Place is becoming a ghost town. my RTB route(50 miles) is normally backed up for miles and today it was 65 mph and zero traffic all day