Corp sez: Rentals going back now, not after Xmas

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Corporate has decided the centers are using too many rentals so they’re forcing IE to pull a certain % of them to go back to the vendors, effective immediately

apparently we are draining money for the 4th Q with this whole stay under 9.5 stuff

i guess shareholders are scarier than paying customers and social media?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C9586921-FEBC-420A-8DE8-303B52E2AE40.gif
Corporate has decided the centers are using too many rentals so they’re forcing IE to pull a certain % of them to go back to the vendors, effective immediately

apparently we are draining money for the 4th Q with this whole stay under 9.5 stuff

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Peak is going too smooth we gotta :censored2: it up somehow.

Send the rentals back and key the big winter storm in 3,2,....

Last edited:

Good
We are out of vehicles now. The 22.4 drivers will deliver the leftovers on Saturday and Sunday

DOK

Yeah, I don’t see how we meet estimates with all these extra drivers and trucks. In fact we’ve always been told running with less drivers was the only way to make money, if we end up making a huge profit going with this under 9.5 thing it means I’ve been lied to for 30 years!

Johney

Huh. Maybe they will use the 30 or so brand new p/c's that have been out in the field beside our building for the last 6 months.

We need MORE rental tractors, they better not send any back...
Feeders is like special operations in the military.....unlimited budget.