Corporate America ruins everything

Family

I suggest if your under 40 and your looking for satisfaction in a career, to bank 1 years wages and Quit this hell hole. Put an application in at a union trade school and feel good about your work.
The company is being run by egotistical narcissist. They are Ineffective because your work is beneath them. Everyone else who won't leave, ignore them in every way possible. Let them live in their lonely ivory towers.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I suggest if your under 40 and your looking for satisfaction in a career, to bank 1 years wages and Quit this hell hole. Put an application in at a union trade school and feel good about your work.
The company is being run by egotistical narcissist. They are Ineffective because your work is beneath them. Everyone else who won't leave, ignore them in every way possible. Let them live in their lonely ivory towers.
BACK TO SATURDAYS FOR YOU!!!!
🧔‍♂️✊

Driver7906

Or if you want to learn a trade you can go into Feeder. It’s a valuable skill. Learning how to drive big vehicles is a skill you can acquire with UPS, starting with package car.

Family

I understand that UPS work is honest honorable work and I've done almost every job at brown, but certain no talent management types can suck the life out of the workforce.
Management is simply a necessary evil. The sooner AI can replace them the better.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I understand that UPS work is honest honorable work and I've done almost every job at brown, but certain no talent management types can suck the life out of the workforce.
Management is simply a necessary evil. The sooner AI can replace them the better.
I love my management team , you need to stick up for yourself so they move to weaker prey…
🧔‍♂️✊

Family

I'm making a career observation. A union trade is much more rewarding and appreciated. There isn't an agreement here.

Emergency Conditions

I personally think this job is actually pretty chill once you figure out how to approach it right...show up and just focus on getting your stops done safely, efficiently and let the nonsense roll off your back. I couldn't care less about what management says or thinks, my positive customer interactions are all the appreciation I need.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why do you even care what corporate says or does? Just show up, do your job, and go home. If you want a say in how the company is ran go into management

JL 0513

Experience with management is a building by building issue. Lots of management suck, some management teams leave you alone for the most part. My building is pretty good. If you do something wrong, it's their job to address it or they get the boot. The team in my center mostly gets along with us. Do your job correctly and hopefully they leave you alone.

UPSER1987

Experience with management is a building by building issue. Lots of management suck, some management teams leave you alone for the most part. My building is pretty good. If you do something wrong, it's their job to address it or they get the boot. The team in my center mostly gets along with us. Do your job correctly and hopefully they leave you alone.
Exactly. Why would management mess with the employees that do they job right, when there are so many other fish to fry? If you’re being followed on observations or have multiple ride withs, you are probably a pos employee. These posters with whiny stories or harassment bring it upon themselves. Good ( or even mediocre at this point) employees don’t get harassed.

upschuck

Exactly. Why would management mess with the employees that do they job right, when there are so many other fish to fry? If you’re being followed on observations or have multiple ride withs, you are probably a pos employee. These posters with whiny stories or harassment bring it upon themselves. Good ( or even mediocre at this point) employees don’t get harassed.
So what category does someone who files grievances fit into? They get followed and harassed, hoping they will withdraw the grievance.

UPSER1987

So what category does someone who files grievances fit into? They get followed and harassed, hoping they will withdraw the grievance.
No one cares about grievances. Many times it’s on the advice of an employee “brother” who is tired of picking up said pos slack. Happens often - but you’ll never hear that side of the story here.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I got a job for you… best bring a diaper
FBC09C76-A4B1-414F-9DB7-202764A8BE92.gif

rickyb

capitalism concentrates power and it leads to corruption and abuse of workers.

workers need more power. union leadership are too often corrupted. we need a system which decentralizes power.

i agree greed ruins everything. i used to be a railway worker. i had alot of money. but because of greed and a weak labor movement i did not get anything more than 2-3 weeks off a year for vacation.