Corporate Internal Job Board

bad company

semi-pro
I really hate to dedicate a thread looking for a link on UPSERs, but this is my last resort. So I apologize in advance...

I am looking for the link on the UPSers website that takes you to the internal job board for corporate. It used to be easy to find, but links have a habit of dissapearing on UPSers. I have tried using the built in search function with no luck.

This is the information posted on the upsjobs website:

Current UPSers can now find Internal Job Opportunities by navigating to UPSers.com:
  • Tab to My Life and Career
  • Career Development category (on the left hand side)
  • Scroll down the page and look under: Education and Career Development Resources
There is no "Education and Career Development Resources" tab under "Career Development".

Does anyone have a good link to access the information I am looking for?

DS

Fenderbender
Bad company,when they restructured upsers.com they made it more secure.This is just a guess but after you go to my life and careerif you look to the right under related links,theres an option for online career development,you need to register,as its a separate portal.I hope this helps.

Channahon

I really hate to dedicate a thread looking for a link on UPSERs, but this is my last resort. So I apologize in advance...

I am looking for the link on the UPSers website that takes you to the internal job board for corporate. It used to be easy to find, but links have a habit of dissapearing on UPSers. I have tried using the built in search function with no luck.

This is the information posted on the upsjobs website:

Go back to UPSer's.com and click on

Current UPSers can now find Internal Job Opportunities by navigating to UPSers.com:
  • Tab to My Life and Career
  • Career Development category (on the left hand side)
  • Scroll down the page and look under: Education and Career Development Resources
There is no "Education and Career Development Resources" tab under "Career Development".

Does anyone have a good link to access the information I am looking for?

Go back to UPSer's.com, under Company tab and click on Employment. Or try this link from UPS.com

jobs-ups.com

bad company

semi-pro
Found it under the Employment tab.

Company -> Employment -> Job Openings and Postings -> Full-time Opportunities ->

Thank you all for your replies!