corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

rickyb

Seriously? You just said Canada will let prisoners renounce their citizenship and finish their sentence in Europe. And Europe will allow this and apparently women are willing to do this so they can marry these prisoners. So where's the proof?
this is first hand from a prisoner who has no reason to lie to me.

you should look it up if you dont believe it. i already mentioned it before and people here questioned it (rightly so because i know they typically dont have internet access besides skype in jail) and now i expanded on it.

vantexan

you should look it up if you dont believe it. i already mentioned it before and people here questioned it (rightly so because i know they typically dont have internet access besides skype in jail) and now i expanded on it.
No, you didn't prove it's happening.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I really find it hard to believe that a country, like say France, would willingly take on the expense of housing a prisoner from Canada just because they feel like moving to France for a lesser sentence.

rickyb

I really find it hard to believe that a country, like say France, would willingly take on the expense of housing a prisoner from Canada just because they feel like moving to France for a lesser sentence.
yea i dont think my bro can get into america, we had a tenant who used to be a criminal when he was young and to cross the US border he had to pay all kinds of money to DHS to clear him ahead of time.

but my bro mentioned being able to go to other countries.

seems like america has a double standard for criminals already in the country, and people outside: it has some of the worlds biggest criminals in US govt and US corporate board rooms, and yet makes it difficult for criminals (and innocent people) who are not politically well connected enough to cross the border.

you know many of these EU countries have free school for forgieners, and probably free health care as well. america especially, but canada as well doesnt even take care of its own.

i think the point you missed is you are marrying an european.

vantexan

yea i dont think my bro can get into america, we had a tenant who used to be a criminal when he was young and to cross the US border he had to pay all kinds of money to DHS to clear him ahead of time.

seems like america has a double standard for criminals already in the country, and people outside: it has some of the worlds biggest criminals in US govt and US corporate board rooms, and yet makes it difficult for criminals (and innocent people) who are not politically well connected enough to cross the border.

you know many of these EU countries have free school for forgieners, and probably free health care as well. america especially, but canada as well doesnt even take care of its own.

First off if you aren't a citizen of a EU country, especially in the Schengen Treaty Zone, you're only allowed 90 days in that country then must go completely out of the Schengen Zone for 90 days. To be able to stay longer you've got to get one of various visas, depending on the country. That involves fees, red tape, and an Interpol check. Convicts are turned away. And if you google Canadian prisoners renouncing citizenship you don't find anything. Amazing to me how we tell you these things and you just blow it off, but believe some prisoner's story as if it's gospel. Seems to me if you are right then you don't even have to be a prisoner. Just find a willing European lady, renounce your Canadian citizenship, and fly to Paris, Rome, Berlin, or wherever you're certain they'll welcome you. Why wouldn't they, you're not even a prisoner they'd have to take care of. And with your many skills I'm certain you could find a job you can pretend to work at over there too!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Lol. Not sure how you can think it a double standard. The criminals in this country are mostly Americans so of course they’re allowed here. Why would our government want to allow MORE criminals into this country. There are many countries that deny entry to criminals.

The US has free school for foreigners here also, called public schools.
And what??? I’m not marrying a European and I seriously doubt any Canadian prisoners are either.

rickyb

First off if you aren't a citizen of a EU country, especially in the Schengen Treaty Zone, you're only allowed 90 days in that country then must go completely out of the Schengen Zone for 90 days. To be able to stay longer you've got to get one of various visas, depending on the country. That involves fees, red tape, and an Interpol check. Convicts are turned away. And if you google Canadian prisoners renouncing citizenship you don't find anything. Amazing to me how we tell you these things and you just blow it off, but believe some prisoner's story as if it's gospel. Seems to me if you are right then you don't even have to be a prisoner. Just find a willing European lady, renounce your Canadian citizenship, and fly to Paris, Rome, Berlin, or wherever you're certain they'll welcome you. Why wouldn't they, you're not even a prisoner they'd have to take care of. And with your many skills I'm certain you could find a job you can pretend to work at over there too!
i trust the prisoner more because i know him and based on the other things you guys believe your record is shaky.

rickyb

Lol. Not sure how you can think it a double standard. The criminals in this country are mostly Americans so of course they’re allowed here. Why would our government want to allow MORE criminals into this country. There are many countries that deny entry to criminals.

The US has free school for foreigners here also, called public schools.
And what??? I’m not marrying a European and I seriously doubt any Canadian prisoners are either.
yea i was talking about colleges.

which western countries deny entry to criminals?

yea its hypocritical when politically connected criminals run free in america, and yet innocent and other criminals have problems getting in.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Instead of sentencing criminals to prison, the gov't could work out a deal with Amazon to staff their warehouses. I hear the suicide rates are the same.

Come on.....this is one of the biggest lies you’ve told. I think you need to get on the inside and prove me wrong.