corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

youre one to talk since you never post articles, and i aint lying never do.
You post opinions, Leaving out most if not all the fact. You will take one example and say everyone. You don’t understand much of what you post. That’s why you say “I think” all the time.

rickyb

You post opinions, Leaving out most if not all the fact. You will take one example and say everyone. You don’t understand much of what you post. That’s why you say “I think” all the time.
i say i think because i was told this 5 weeks ago or so and im humble unlike you who thinks the economy and politics is going swimmingly.

i say i think because i was told this 5 weeks ago or so and im humble unlike you who thinks the economy and politics is going swimmingly.
Again something you know nothing about. Isn’t there a mind craft forum you post your fantasies to?

rickyb

Again something you know nothing about. Isn’t there a mind craft forum you post your fantasies to?
actually in this case i posted from personal experience talking to someone whos in jail, since you said you dont believe in history or whatever LOL

actually in this case i posted from personal experience talking to someone whos in jail, since you said you dont believe in history or whatever LOL
The funny part is that you believe and pass off bad information from a prisoner. Your truth is not reality.

LarryBird

I didn’t read the thread.

I hope people aren't seriously arguing that the business of incarceration isn't a for profit endeavor?

So many prisons are privately owned and operated by for profit entities. They have an implied agreement with area law enforcement and judicial systems, that they will build it as long as they keep it full. Even if it's not a private prison, there's a powerful union among the guards and workers in these county, state, and federal prisons, and they have considerable political clout - they demand public officials who are tough on crime aka put people away for a long time in prison.

There's a whole industrial complex set up around prisons in America, that's why we have the highest percentage of the population in the world imprisoned, in our so called, free country - perhaps the least free of all the free countries, it could be argued anyway.

rickyb

I didn’t read the thread.

I hope people aren't seriously arguing that the business of incarceration isn't a for profit endeavor?

So many prisons are privately owned and operated by for profit entities. They have an implied agreement with area law enforcement and judicial systems, that they will build it as long as they keep it full. Even if it's not a private prison, there's a powerful union among the guards and workers in these county, state, and federal prisons, and they have considerable political clout - they demand public officials who are tough on crime aka put people away for a long time in prison.

There's a whole industrial complex set up around prisons in America, that's why we have the highest percentage of the population in the world imprisoned, in our so called, free country - perhaps the least free of all the free countries, it could be argued anyway.
finally a break from 1989s babble...

vantexan

if guys have done it at his jail he would know and he has no reason to lie to me.
And we all know people in jail never lie! Check it out Ricky, it's pretty much universal that if you want to immigrate to another country you have to provide a clean police record to their immigration authorities, among other things. It's a thing that countries do to prevent serious problems from happening. In no way will a country take on the expense of housing a prisoner off another country unless he's wanted so badly for crimes committed in their country that they arrange extradition, like the U.S. does with major Mexican cartel members.

LarryBird

And we all know people in jail never lie! Check it out Ricky, it's pretty much universal that if you want to immigrate to another country you have to provide a clean police record to their immigration authorities, among other things. It's a thing that countries do to prevent serious problems from happening. In no way will a country take on the expense of housing a prisoner off another country unless he's wanted so badly for crimes committed in their country that they arrange extradition, like the U.S. does with major Mexican cartel members.
They consider the crime. Petty crime doesn't preclude entry to the US. Felonies and serious misdemeanors are what bars entry from countries. Although they all have their own rules.

rickyb

so in canada what prisoners will do is get help from a third party to meet wifes in europe, and initially they will be pen pals, eventually they are granted permission from the jail to skype with them, and after they renounce their citizenship and serve a much reduced prison sentence in europe because jail times are often shorter there.

also in terms of parole and you would think the justice system should be based on equality, like the political system, but its also based on money. those who have the money to pay for lawyers can help them with their parole hearings, but if you dont have a lawyer than you can afford who knows.

the justice system is in shambles, the environment is in shambles, the political system is in shambles, and so is the economy.

we have a few years to make everything good enough, or we will go extinct.

vantexan

so in canada what prisoners will do is get help from a third party to meet wifes in europe, and initially they will be pen pals, eventually they are granted permission from the jail to skype with them, and after they renounce their citizenship and serve a much reduced prison sentence in europe because jail times are often shorter there.

also in terms of parole and you would think the justice system should be based on equality, like the political system, but its also based on money. those who have the money to pay for lawyers can help them with their parole hearings, but if you dont have a lawyer than you can afford who knows.

the justice system is in shambles, the environment is in shambles, the political system is in shambles, and so is the economy.

we have a few years to make everything good enough, or we will go extinct.
Can you point me to any website that verifies this happening?

vantexan

what are u talking about?
Seriously? You just said Canada will let prisoners renounce their citizenship and finish their sentence in Europe. And Europe will allow this and apparently women are willing to do this so they can marry these prisoners. So where's the proof?