corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

rickyb

johnny depp getting a trial today

way too many people plea guilty when theyre innocent. public defender is a joke. make sure you have lawyer money

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Would you let Amber poop in your bed? I might.
36A3E59B-E4A3-44A7-88C1-09EF358D469B.jpeg

vantexan

I mean I’m just saying…..💩

View attachment 386421
Had a good friend who passed away at 52. When he was 33 he married a gorgeous 24 year old who looked a lot like Amber Heard but maybe had an even better body. Turned out she was manic depressive, had run away to Dallas to live on the streets. Sold herself to get by. All of this kept from him by her family. She turned into a totally different person on their wedding night and made his life a living hell for about 2 years. He was a real ladies man but after her screaming at him for hours every night he didn't want to touch her. She left him for a guy making better money and her family accused him of all kinds of things to protect her reputation in the church. Eventually he made much better money than the guy she ran off with and she tried to get back with him. He met a wonderful woman who he was married to for about 12 years when he died from cancer. One of the greatest people you'd ever meet. And his first wife was living proof that looks aren't everything.

Thebrownblob

Had a good friend who passed away at 52. When he was 33 he married a gorgeous 24 year old who looked a lot like Amber Heard but maybe had an even better body. Turned out she was manic depressive, had run away to Dallas to live on the streets. Sold herself to get by. All of this kept from him by her family. She turned into a totally different person on their wedding night and made his life a living hell for about 2 years. He was a real ladies man but after her screaming at him for hours every night he didn't want to touch her. She left him for a guy making better money and her family accused him of all kinds of things to protect her reputation in the church. Eventually he made much better money than the guy she ran off with and she tried to get back with him. He met a wonderful woman who he was married to for about 12 years when he died from cancer. One of the greatest people you'd ever meet. And his first wife was living proof that looks aren't everything.
So you’re saying some women are crazy? And most guys have trouble resisting hot ones? Yep that my experience too lol.
As far as Johnny Depp and Amber heard they’re both turds in my opinion.

vantexan

So you’re saying some women are crazy? And most guys have trouble resisting hot ones? Yep that my experience too lol.
As far as Johnny Depp and Amber heard they’re both turds in my opinion.
A lot of first marriages fall apart because both parties want the hottest body they can get their hands on. And these days with so many obese that makes the fit a hot commodity.

rickyb

Im reading the latest chris hedges book where he teaches in a prison. the prisoners are savages quite often, the govt prison conditions r terrible, hunger, too cold, too hot, toilets dont flush, guards who are sadists, a court system with fake trials, corrupt predator cops w fake charges, for profit prisons, no jobs on the outside and good luck getting 1 if u lv prison

rickyb

Im reading the latest chris hedges book where he teaches in a prison. the prisoners are savages quite often, the govt prison conditions r terrible, hunger, too cold, too hot, toilets dont flush, guards who are sadists, a court system with fake trials, corrupt predator cops w fake charges, for profit prisons, no jobs on the outside and good luck getting 1 if u lv prison
if you want ppl to not be criminals, dont mentally :censored2: them up in jail, and give them a decent standard of living so they dont resort to crime when their out IE good jobs and affordable housing and healthcare and school