corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
yea you know that search engine that you can find good stuff on sometimes...

another thing about the US prison system is these ppl come out with nothing and theyre ineligible for supports.

its hard to get the ball rolling when you have nothing.
All lies. Get lost

rickyb

Chris hedges on the ground!

Guys cant get housing, but more importantly cant get job.

75% end up back in after 5 yrs. the system is designed to profit off of prisoners and crush radicals

rickyb

Chris hedges on the ground!

Guys cant get housing, but more importantly cant get job.

75% end up back in after 5 yrs. the system is designed to profit off of prisoners and crush radicals
Prisoners go in front of the parole board. 1 of the conditions is the prisoners say they are remorseful for their crimes. a prisoner is in there for a crime he didnt commit wont say hes sorry so he keeps getting denied parole lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Prisoners go in front of the parole board. 1 of the conditions is the prisoners say they are remorseful for their crimes. a prisoner is in there for a crime he didnt commit wont say hes sorry so he keeps getting denied parole lol.
🤣

rickyb

In punishment rooms in american prisons whete prisoners can end up for years, they dont have flushing toilets it has to be manually cleaned every few days. So the prisoners are in den sized rooms filled w the stench of their own poo.

75% recidivism rate in 5 yrs. i think 30% of blacks were felons. they get discriminated from getting jobs.