corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

Thebrownblob

if you want ppl to not be criminals, dont mentally :censored2: them up in jail, and give them a decent standard of living so they dont resort to crime when their out IE good jobs and affordable housing and healthcare and school
I’ll tell you what Ricky I will send you to Chicago where my buddy works as the head prison guard at one of the most dangerous prisons in the nation and see if you change your mind. Those people ended up in prison because of the things they did, violent crimes. You would have a great time with Bubba

rickyb

I’ll tell you what Ricky I will send you to Chicago where my buddy works as the head prison guard at one of the most dangerous prisons in the nation and see if you change your mind. Those people ended up in prison because of the things they did, violent crimes. You would have a great time with Bubba
and alot of ppl have corrupt cops, corrupt court cases, corrupt guards, racist would be employers, etc etc where they end up in jail and are innocent.

another things the jails do is have slavery or work and theyre paid way below min wage. the prisoners get gouged on supplies which should be free and end up in debt. if theyre released, theyre in debt, and if they end up in prison again bc they dont pay the debt. they have problems getting a job bc of criminal record; not to mention the jobs are poorly paid

Thebrownblob

and alot of ppl have corrupt cops, corrupt court cases, corrupt guards, racist would be employers, etc etc where they end up in jail and are innocent.

another things the jails do is have slavery or work and theyre paid way below min wage. the prisoners get gouged on supplies which should be free and end up in debt. if theyre released, theyre in debt, and if they end up in prison again bc they dont pay the debt. they have problems getting a job bc of criminal record; not to mention the jobs are poorly paid
But your answer is to allow criminals to do as they please? There’s no easy answer and no perfect system. And you’re one of the same people who would tell people they have no right to protect their selves with a gun? You say give them good jobs, Healthcare and House and a chicken in every pot. It’s never enough, and human beings never appreciate anything “given” to them just look at public schooling it’s a disaster.

rickyb

But your answer is to allow criminals to do as they please? There’s no easy answer and no perfect system. And you’re one of the same people who would tell people they have no right to protect their selves with a gun? You say give them good jobs, Healthcare and House and a chicken in every pot. It’s never enough, and human beings never appreciate anything “given” to them just look at public schooling it’s a disaster.
public schooling is a disaster probably like the other things i listed.

the military is well funded.

my answer is not to allow criminals to do as they please. but my answer is in part the opposite of all the bad things i said.

Thebrownblob

public schooling is a disaster probably like the other things i listed.

the military is well funded.

my answer is not to allow criminals to do as they please. but my answer is in part the opposite of all the bad things i said.
I can assure you the schools are well funded as well. The results do not reflect the funding. But they sure do have some nice buildings

rickyb

I can assure you the schools are well funded as well. The results do not reflect the funding. But they sure do have some nice buildings
its possibly 10% of what you spend on the empire

the system is not funded fairly either. rich neighbourhoods have nice schools. thats bs

Thebrownblob

its possibly 10% of what you spend on the empire

the system is not funded fairly either. rich neighbourhoods have nice schools. thats bs
Because you know nothing about how the American tax system works. The schools my kids go to are funded with local taxes. There’s more money in my neighborhood, so your answer would be to put poor neighborhoods out of their houses because they can’t afford their taxes? 😂 i’m telling you The pretty buildings do nothing for the education.

rickyb

Because you know nothing about how the American tax system works. The schools my kids go to are funded with local taxes. There’s more money in my neighborhood, so your answer would be to put poor neighborhoods out of their houses because they can’t afford their taxes? 😂 i’m telling you The pretty buildings do nothing for the education.
this is the tax system. its garbage

i hope the ugly buildings have clean drinking water

Thebrownblob

this is the tax system. its garbage

i hope the ugly buildings have clean drinking water
My local taxes have nothing to do with the military spending. And the beauty of a free country is if you don’t like where you live move. Or homeschool your kids.

Thebrownblob

There are a few jackasses I won’t miss if this place folds.
Ricky doesn’t understand, because Ricky doesn’t have any real taxes to pay, kind of like a little boy who’s dad buys him an ice cream and he thinks it’s free. Same as the faculty lounge lizards books he reads. Those guys are tenured professors who never do anything in their life except theorize and pollute young minds.

rickyb

Reading a book on prisons and crime and racism in america and the guy said the poor schools are alot like the prisons. Its a pipeline

vantexan

No one goes to prison because they're in debt. Somebody has lied to you. And prisoners don't come out of prison in debt.