corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

I don't have to do anything. I didn't make those claims. Once again you're trying to slam the U.S. and you're just making stuff up. Maybe @Dum preloader will tell me to leave you alone. People who make stuff up are the good guys. Or maybe @El Correcto will defend you. The 3 Amigos.

Remember how trump said he was going to arrest Hillary while his supporters were yelling "Hillary for prison". HE NEVER DID! LOL!

images (6).jpeg

vantexan

Remember how trump said he was going to arrest Hillary while his supporters were yelling "Hillary for prison". HE NEVER DID! LOL!
Because we HAD a tradition of not going after political opponents in this country. Biden has turned us into a banana republic. And it wouldn't have been Trump's call anyways. Up to the AG and Jeff Sessions was a failure.

Because we HAD a tradition of not going after political opponents in this country. Biden has turned us into a banana republic. And it wouldn't have been Trump's call anyways. Up to the AG and Jeff Sessions was a failure.
I guess fauci was a political opponent too? LOL! TRUMP CAN NEVER DO ANY WRONG

vantexan

I guess fauci was a political opponent too? LOL! TRUMP CAN NEVER DO ANY WRONG

Fauci showed his true colors after Biden was elected. Of course Trump could do wrong. He rushed the vaccines into production. Well intentioned but wrong. He couldn't stay off Twitter. He waited too long on J6 to say something. He wasn't perfect.