corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

rickyb

I'm still on the fence about the death penalty. Without the threat of it a lot more innocent people are bound to end up dead, but it still is the state taking the place of ultimate moral authority.

In the case of babies, they have only done one thing, and that is come into existence through the actions of others. Not exactly a crime worthy of death.
semen are alive and they die too.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you dont need a death penalty to keep innocent ppl safe.

i doubt jails even work id have to look up this interview hedges did with this violence guy again. i saw violence guy in zeitgeist documentary

I'm pretty sure murder rates are lower in states with the death penalty.

vantexan

well apparently ppl do. im not familiar with the argument i just know where most of my guys stand on it. ill look up harriet fraad and then quote what she says. if you pull out, thats anti life. if you go to war its anti life.

death penalty is a much more clear cut case than abortions in my eyes.
Over 63,000,000 babies were executed since 1973. How many people convicted of heinous crimes were executed in the same time period?

newfie

I'm still on the fence about the death penalty. Without the threat of it a lot more innocent people are bound to end up dead, but it still is the state taking the place of ultimate moral authority.

In the case of babies, they have only done one thing, and that is come into existence through the actions of others. Not exactly a crime worthy of death.
something tells me we've fried a lot of innocent people.

vantexan

heres a better question, when did they expand death penalty crimes

and to answer yours too many, you shouldnt have a death penalty
But you're ok with the number of people killed by death row inmates? And you have a bigger problem with killing murderers than killing innocent babies?