corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

rickyb

Well, they are starting a freezing and starving campaign against the people as we speak. Wonder how many died as a result of covid response. Estimates are 20X more than were supposedly saved.
i dont know man i havent been following it, i know america had a very bad response

vantexan

bc politicians changed the laws to expand death penalty

yes
Then tell me what crimes were the death penalty expanded to? And can you cite cases of premeditated murder that were pled down to lesser charges in states with capital punishment? Not saying it doesn't happen, just not familiar. Please tell me since you appear aware of them.

rickyb

Then tell me what crimes were the death penalty expanded to? And can you cite cases of premeditated murder that were pled down to lesser charges in states with capital punishment? Not saying it doesn't happen, just not familiar. Please tell me since you appear aware of them.
u can turn off fox news and read chris hedges recent prison book

vantexan

u can turn off fox news and read chris hedges recent prison book
You said it was so. Cite examples. I'm aware of premeditated murder being a capital crime. What other crimes are they now executing people for? Treason has the potential of execution. Don't recall that happening recently.

vantexan

im not responsible for educating you on every fact because of your piss poor sources of information like FOX
So you can make claims but can't back them up? You said they expanded the death penalty to include other crimes. OK, what other crimes? Don't you know? Or are you lying?

rickyb

So you can make claims but can't back them up? You said they expanded the death penalty to include other crimes. OK, what other crimes? Don't you know? Or are you lying?
u know what you have to do

read chris hedges. michelle alexander. not sure who else.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
well apparently ppl do. im not familiar with the argument i just know where most of my guys stand on it. ill look up harriet fraad and then quote what she says. if you pull out, thats anti life. if you go to war its anti life.

death penalty is a much more clear cut case than abortions in my eyes.
7D75F190-FD6A-4110-ACE9-846F36D7E588.gif