Corrupt and Rotten To The Core

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's increasingly obvious to me that FedEx isn't just unethical, but completely corrupt. Just read through 4 or 5 posts, and you're bound to see something illegal, immoral, or scheming. I suggest you play just as dirty with Fred. You are nothing but a :censored2: stain costing him profitability. Never forget it, and work accordingly.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Everyone's uniforms at my station looks like they have ":censored2: stains" all over them.
Fedex can buy back 5 billion in stock to pad their own pockets while we can't get a 5 dollar pair of paper thin pants.

Last edited:

whenIgetthere

DMV was here last week and one of our more outspoken CRR's let him have it regarding uniforms and some of us let him have it regarding everything else. Same promises given that will be broken before the week end.

Goldilocks

Everyone's uniforms at my station looks like they have ":censored2: stains" all over them. Fedex can buy back 5 billion in stock to pad their own pockets while we can't get a 5 dollar pair of paper thin pants.

Yep, we cant even order uniforms but yet they did a pretty tap dance to the investors in October. By the way, those powerpads are very very bad for your back, wear your holsters in the front like a loincloth. My chiro see's many Fedex drivers and said its screwing your backs up....

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
We all started wearing the OLDEST and most FADED uniforms we could find. Especially when the district manager, HR or sales personnel visit.
I have a jacket from the late 80',s that I wore this week. Plus I still had a few old pair of pants, without the reflective strip.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
When it comes to hourlies, Fred is an absolute cheap bastard and he only gets worse with time.

How can one have all the riches that he does but yet be so bitter towards the people who worked so hard to make his company successful?

dezguy

We all started wearing the OLDEST and most FADED uniforms we could find. Especially when the district manager, HR or sales personnel visit.
I have a jacket from the late 80',s that I wore this week. Plus I still had a few old pair of pants, without the reflective strip.

I still have one of the fleece zip ups from about 10 years back. I still wear it all the time even though my manager has tried to get me to get one of the new fleece pullover jackets. I love the thing and other than looking pretty worn, still gets the job done.

MAKAVELI

Yep, we cant even order uniforms but yet they did a pretty tap dance to the investors in October. By the way, those powerpads are very very bad for your back, wear your holsters in the front like a loincloth. My chiro see's many Fedex drivers and said its screwing your backs up....

The male couriers can't wear their holsters in front for obvious reasons.

overflowed

Now this is a great idea. Need to look through storage clothes.

Goldilocks

The male couriers can't wear their holsters in front for obvious reasons.

Well, maybe some could, lol....If you are having any kind of Back issue, which most of us do or will, go to your chiro and tell him you have to wear a five pound weight on the side of your hip. Power pads will throw your back off.

SmithBarney

Well, maybe some could, lol....If you are having any kind of Back issue, which most of us do or will, go to your chiro and tell him you have to wear a five pound weight on the side of your hip. Power pads will throw your back off.

FDX will recommend that you wear your printer on the other hip, to balance the load!

SmithBarney

In other news I was informed I cannot order new shirts without turning my old ones in. many of mine have holes in them, and the ones my wife finds in the wash, go to the trash. So I'm down to 2 shirts.. I haven't ordered shirts since 2005, everything else have been hand me downs from retirees...
As for my pants, I've lost about 5 inches of waist line over the years... and look like a baggy-pant teenager, they think it's out of line for me to order pants... time to show up to work nekked!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's somewhat the rumor going on around here. They're doing all they can to inflate the stock price because one or more are planing to step down and will be cashing out when it happens.

This could be part of it, but Fred S got in front of Wall Street a year or so ago, and made a bunch of promises as to the future profitability of Express, particularly "double-digit" profits. Since transportation companies with an airline component have naturally high operating ratios, the only way they are going to accomplish this is through raping us. Fred has bought a bunch of new aircraft and vehicles to increase efficiency, and he's going to pay for all of it out of our back pockets via reduced benefits, lower wages (replacing/eliminating senior employees), and more productivity.

Express is slightly more profitable, but I don't foresee 10% any time soon, if ever. Our stock is soaring because of the Ground scam, not Express. Nearly all of Fred's new lower-wage employees at Express are useless, and actually less productive than experienced employees...a false economy. Eventually, I see Express becoming a money-loser, that will exist just so FedEx can provide overnight services under it's systems integrator umbrella of products. Ground will continue to prop-up profits, just as Express subsidized the development of Ground. All of those years where we got lousy raises and excuses, ending the Traditional Retirement Plan, and all of the rest of it allowed Smith to funnel millions into developing Ground infrastructure. Yep, you paid for it.