Cosa closing meeting

MassWineGuy

If there’s ever such a meeting at my station I’m not holding anything back.

This is Colorado Springs? Isn’t that a pretty big, busy area?

purplelife

Well basically, losing 90% of volume and only keeping like 10 couriers, those couriers will have that job for 6 - 12 months and then get severance. They believe length of shift won't change much in the meantime, even though employees kept asking because they figured a bunch of people will quit before the closure date and remaining will have to work like peak. Getting the open routes will be based on seniority.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well basically, losing 90% of volume and only keeping like 10 couriers, those couriers will have that job for 6 - 12 months and then get severance. They believe length of shift won't change much in the meantime, even though employees kept asking because they figured a bunch of people will quit before the closure date and remaining will have to work like peak. Getting the open routes will be based on seniority.
Poor bastards.

Thebrownblob

Everyone should’ve walked out, :censored2: em

newgirl

what is happening to the express managers at these stations? CSAs?

Now someone posted that they are changing the severance, too.