UPS layoffs… what’s happening.

PT Car Washer

Not so sure about that…we’re down over a million a day supposedly because of the threat of a strike and those customers signed contracts with the competition. And I have been seeing larger customers nordstroms, REI, etc using ontrac….things aren’t good now.
Cyclical nature of the business. Some are saying the volume will come back when the contracts expire.

PT Car Washer

Didn't I recently have to explain to you the other week, that Mother's Day is the biggest air delivery weekend of the whole year?

An air driver that doesn't realize that?
I have been banned for a while so no it wasn't me. I have been delivering Saturday Air for over 30 years and Mother's Day used to be our Super Bowl. Recently Mother's Day and Valentines Day have fallen off considerably.

anonymous23456

Not so sure about that…we’re down over a million a day supposedly because of the threat of a strike and those customers signed contracts with the competition. And I have been seeing larger customers nordstroms, REI, etc using ontrac….things aren’t good now.
Yes. FedEx locked them up for at least 1 year contract. They can't leave without paying penalty.

clean hairy

Ordered a pair of shoes over the weekend from SVD in Spain, they shipped them thru Fed-X for $12, ( I've delivered a ton of stuff from them in the past) They arrived this morning. The driver looked about 90.
Driver was probably 50 at the oldest, though the stress of the job ages some folls more quickly.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Didn't I recently have to explain to you the other week, that Mother's Day is the biggest air delivery weekend of the whole year?

An air driver that doesn't realize that?
I have been banned for a while so no it wasn't me. I have been delivering Saturday Air for over 30 years and Mother's Day used to be our Super Bowl. Recently Mother's Day and Valentines Day have fallen off considerably.
What’cha get banned for

Thebrownblob

Anti trump and MAGA truths.
Actually, it seems like you’re being banned for being a troll, lots of other posters don’t get banned that first thing you do about politics, so maybe you should look in the mirror? If you have something worthwhile and meaningful to say say, if not, maybe you should just be quiet or risk getting banned again because you just can’t help yourself? Just some helpful tips from your friend blob.

PT Car Washer

Actually, it seems like you’re being banned for being a troll, lots of other posters don’t get banned that first thing you do about politics, so maybe you should look in the mirror? If you have something worthwhile and meaningful to say say, if not, maybe you should just be quiet or risk getting banned again because you just can’t help yourself? Just some helpful tips from your friend blob.
Personal attack from a MAGA?

Thebrownblob

Personal attack from a MAGA?
Sure, I’m MAGA 🙄, if, and when you have something intelligent to say, maybe then you won’t get banned? Generally they say with age comes wisdom, but this isn’t always the case clearly. Go ahead and keep questioning the mods decisions and see how that works for you makes no difference to me again just trying to be helpful.

Last edited:

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
bEtTeR NoT BiGgEr

Lets turn away all our business!

After all it’s not like a massive amount of our volume belongs to one company that is actively trying to leave and compete with us.

textat3

I saw a post elsewhere mentioned maybe Carol is paid by Bezos to shut us down. Run us into the ground. Maybe we are all going to be victims of the replacement theory and she will burn it to the ground, bring it back as a non union company. Either way, UPS needs leadership at every level. Those that keep their head down and just follow orders from above need a gut check. Leaders do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Sure, I’m MAGA 🙄, if, and when you have something intelligent to say, maybe then you won’t get banned? Generally they say with age comes wisdom, but this isn’t always the case clearly. Go ahead and keep questioning the mods decisions and see how that works for you makes no difference to me again just trying to be helpful.
B U L L Y I N G

Thebrownblob

B U L L Y I N G
1711121843036.gif

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
We need to bring bullying and hazing back to the social norm. This hierarchy created some of the most successful, creative and inspirational people the world has known. Without bullies we wouldn’t have tesla, apple products, amazon prime, Microsoft, eminem, cate middleton, lady gaga, justin timberlake, honey boo boo and mama june. The list goes on. Now we have to walk on egg shells and this wont push people to strive for success unlike a bully pushing you down a flight of stairs.