Could I Get Fired For This?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Alright so? That doesn't mean all catholics rape children. Just like not all muslims want to kill gays and behead adulterers but at least 10 million of them do worldwide, probably more. It's clear you know very little about islam. Yeah religion is all BS, which makes it even worse that 10 million people want to kill for their BS.

But you are afraid to critsize islam for some reason. Oh no guy someone might call you an islamaphobe for saying that you are against gays being thrown off roof tops and chopping off hands to punish theft! OH THE HORRORS!
Almost 500 priests have been implicated in raping boys in MN.
Thousands of priests world wide.
Christians murdered more muslims during the Crusades than Islamic terrorists have killed in the history if the world.

Religion is a form of Mental Illness.
It is all garbage.
Raping boys or throwing gays off roofs.
It is all disgusting.

Religion needs to be abolished.

Dr.Brownz

Christians murdered more muslims during the Crusades than Islamic terrorists have killed in the history if the world.

It is all garbage.
It is all disgusting.

LOL yeah 1,000 or even 10,000 vs. 10,000,000-20,000,000 yeah those numbers are comparable!

Dude you are missing most of history if you think that. Muslims invaded Europe for the first 400 years of Islams existence. Religion is bad, but 10 million radical muslims exist TODAY not in the dark ages.

How many cases of child rape happen in islamic countries everyday? And it's legal because it's a "arranged marriage".

How many non religious teachers have been convicted of raping kids worldwide? Alot too, doesn't mean all schools are bad. You have a bias against Christianity. I'm sure it makes you feel enlightened to criticize the majority culture or whatever. You will now claim I have a bias but I've already admitted it's only about 10-20% of muslims who believe crazy things, but that is still 10-20 million people.

But hey maybe you have alot in common with these radical muslims if you want to ban freedom of thought (religion). Why is it that it's always crazed liberals proposing banning basic rights?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It is all garbage.
It is all disgusting.

Abolishing religion won't stop terrible people from doing terrible things. You'll just remove the scapegoat, and you'll have to acknowledge that terrible indivuiduals exist separately from any group affiliation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The :censored2:s this thread about ?

a586522767866129774e870e6d146877--stuart-mad-tv-birthday-funnies.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
All I asked is if I could wear a Trump 2020 hat into the preload

Things get derailed pretty fast around here. I don't know if UPS's appearance standards policy precludes political slogans on clothes. You could probably get away with it if it didn't cause a disruption (i.e. your coworkers aren't the type to take any opportunity to show off how "woke" they are and make a big deal out of it).

Dr.Brownz

The snowflake preloaders complain about maga hats and build the wall jokes while they blast rap music that says the n word and other disgusting things......the next generation is going to hell