Could I Get Fired For This?

GameCockFan

Wear this T-Shirt instead
maga.jpg

Dr.Brownz

Are those who visit Mecca and Medina Xenophobes?

He probably doesn't even know what those places are. He just wants to feel good because he thinks he's "Standing up to racism" or something, when islam is an idea to be criticized (just like Christianity, or any other religion). Weird how these guys will make jokes about catholics raping kids but suddenly islam is off limits to any criticism.

Dr.Brownz

The difference is all you bigots only hate Islam.
That is why you are bigots

Where is the evidence its "only islam"? I criticize all groups and all ideas when they suck. All I have to do is cite one post of mine where it's not islam because that is by definition NOT "only islam".

You on the on the other hand are afraid of being called an "islamaphobe" so you are afraid to even believe there are millions of muslims out there with radical beliefs.

Dude islam is the second biggest religion on earth, over a billion people. Of course there are going to be atleast a million crazies (1%), though there are more like 10 million hardline muslims who want gays thrown off roofs and heads cut off.

You know they still stone people to death for adultery in islamic countries don't you? They cut peoples heads off in the street too! And for some reason you believe that people who grow up in that society are just going to come here and suddenly forget all that and love the bill of rights immediately? Even you know how nonsensical that sounds, but you don't want to believe it because you are afraid of being called an "islamaphobe" or a "bigot", it's obvious you hold this fear, you can't even thoughtfully criticize anyone, you just say "bigot" and run away.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
He probably doesn't even know what those places are. He just wants to feel good because he thinks he's "Standing up to racism" or something, when islam is an idea to be criticized (just like Christianity, or any other religion). Weird how these guys will make jokes about catholics raping kids but suddenly islam is off limits to any criticism.

Correct. I love to visit new places to expand my understanding of planet Earth. I will be less informed because of my inability to visit those two places. Oh well.

Foamer Pyle

Trust me Trump wouldn't be happier. We have an employee being worked to the bone for pennies . Only thing he needs to fix is by removing the union and having you use some of those pennies on contributing to your health care .
Crazy Bernie gets in, you can kiss your medical benefits goodbye, as we will all be on a :censored2: government plan, and the taxes will be on the rise.

Dr.Brownz

You realize the Catholic Church is probably the largest Pedophilia Organization in the World?

All religion is horsehockey.

Alright so? That doesn't mean all catholics rape children. Just like not all muslims want to kill gays and behead adulterers but at least 10 million of them do worldwide, probably more. It's clear you know very little about islam. Yeah religion is all BS, which makes it even worse that 10 million people want to kill for their BS.

But you are afraid to critsize islam for some reason. Oh no guy someone might call you an islamaphobe for saying that you are against gays being thrown off roof tops and chopping off hands to punish theft! OH THE HORRORS!