Couldn’t of said it better!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Seems like a cake gig compared to on road in package. From what I see these guys are 8 and skate where I work. Two start in the morning and are gone by 5. Two start later and are gone by midnight. I was shocked.
Drive around in an air conditioned tractor and fall asleep during a run somewhere.... I’ve seen it happen.... many times..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I respect the guy I'm sure he has a huge target on his back. Not many got the balls to put a face on it. Make teamsters great again
I would be Surprised if anything even happen to him... go on YouTube and there are hundreds of videos of employees doing things....saying things...

Tony Q

Does he wear board shorts and flip flops also....??
He looks like he wants to give the perception that he is trendy or has an edge. Instead the consensus is that the man bun if embarrassing. people laugh about this a lot. Some to his face and others behind his back. Nobody wants to get old, but when you are that guy who looks so out of place and ridiculous, it's just a bad look.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2E2BBDA3-B0E0-4F1E-8894-C211B2199655.jpeg
He looks like he wants to give the perception that he is trendy or has an edge. Instead the consensus is that the man bun if embarrassing. people laugh about this a lot. Some to his face and others behind his back. Nobody wants to get old, but when you are that guy who looks so out of place and ridiculous, it's just a bad look.

Donnie rockin it like a boss

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sounds like he should be wearing Eddie Bauer and lll bean instead of Abercrombie and Fitch and billionaire boys club???

Future

Victory Ride
Go away

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Another bad look is the comb-overs and toupees, coupled with near morbid obesity, which seems to encompass over half of the IBT Officials I have seen.

I think if I had my druthers, I'd take the guy who is striving to maintain a youthful appearance and wants to relate to the younger members, instead of the status quo.

At the end of the day though, none of that has a single thing to do with the guys ability to represent or run his local....

....and the notion that he put this young man up to making his videos is ridiculous and a desperate effort to dismiss the sentiments communicated.

It's not looking good for your concessionary contract @Tony Q, unless less half of the membership fail to vote.

BTW, what is the thought process that justifies the numerous trap door escape clauses in Art 12 of the IBT Constitution?

Last edited:

Hethatbeking

Not true! I’m all for getting the word out and rallying the rank and file and spreading truthful accurate information, but that can be done without shooting oneself in the foot so to speak. I don’t want to see him or any other brother or sister lose there job over this. By debating whether he will get disciplined will hopefully deter anyone else that decides to go publicly vocal with there concerns.
Wrong. I understand your impulse, but there's far too much silence among the rank and file. Coming from FEDEX Express (no union) I was absolutely shocked by the pervasive fear that runs throughout UPS when anyone attempts to talk union/ups politics. This culture of fear works both in the company favor or any Teamsters official who's forgotten who they work for. It's that we start listening to the message instead of attacking the messenger.

Tony Q

Another bad look is the comb-overs and toupees, coupled with near morbid obesity, which seems to encompass over half of the IBT Officials I have seen.

I think if I had my druthers, I'd take the guy who is striving to maintain a youthful appearance and wants to relate to the younger members, instead of the status quo.

At the end of the day though, none of that has a single thing to do with the guys ability to represent or run his local....

....and the notion that he put this young man up to making his videos is ridiculous and a desperate effort to dismiss the sentiments communicated.

It's not looking good for your concessionary contract @Tony Q, unless less half of the membership fail to vote.

BTW, what is the thought process that justifies the numerous trap door escape clauses in Art 12 of the IBT Constitution?
We'll have to wait and see, but you do have a good point with what you are saying.