Cover driver forced to work Saturday

dysphunktion

A decent sup
...and tell him what? He chose to work at a job that requires him to drive 2 hours each way. UPS did not force him to do this. Yes, it sucks, but it is not the company's fault.

I don't like that I am agreeing with you. It's like...I dunno. A bad, not good feely thing.
Back when I was a wee little mgnt, on my knees in the break rooms and belts, we had an ORS who paid a couple cover drivers gas money to drive 110 miles round trip, 45 minutes each way. Sorry about your situation though. It's easy for me to sit here and say this or that, I don't have to make that commute. As NY said, hope things work out for ya.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't like that I am agreeing with you. It's like...I dunno. A bad, not good feely thing.
Back when I was a wee little mgnt, on my knees in the break rooms and belts, we had an ORS who paid a couple cover drivers gas money to drive 110 miles round trip, 45 minutes each way. Sorry about your situation though. It's easy for me to sit here and say this or that, I don't have to make that commute. As NY said, hope things work out for ya.

Back when I was a wee little mgnt, on my knees in the break rooms

WTF??

They implies more than one person.

giphy-downsized-large.gif