Cover Driver

mlg01969

mlg1969
I have read the new contract for the small package department. I did not see where it mentioned the Cover Driver position. Anyone know why?

DOK

I have read the new contract for the small package department. I did not see where it mentioned the Cover Driver position. Anyone know why?

The cover driver position and the language that covers them is different in every supplement. Mind blowing to me, but it is.

Jdubjr

Cover Driver are being phased out. 22.4 are the new cheaper cover drivers. My building hasn’t put a bid for cover driver since god talked to Moses. The company would rather hire pt to ft so they could pay $18.75/ hr than 85% of top pay(southern supplement) to a cover driver. I was thinking about filing a grievance on this!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's a cover driver? We only have full time drivers in my local, some do not have a steady route.