cover up

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Its always easy to look at the picture on the cover of the book and try and judge the book, but unless you actually open the book to see whats in it will that person truly understand whats inside of it. WORD :peaceful:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Its always easy to look at the picture on the cover of the book and try and judge the book, but unless you actually open the book to see whats in it will that person truly understand whats inside of it. WORD :peaceful:
You're the one who made the blanket statement...hence you're doing the judging, not me. I just called you on it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just stating the facts, job is no longer a 30 year job. That's their intention and plan. They don't want people to make it to full retirement, pretty blatantly obvious isn't it, with the way the job has gotten harder and harder physically.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Just stating the facts, job is no longer a 30 year job. That's their intention and plan. They don't want people to make it to full retirement, pretty blatantly obvious isn't it, with the way the job has gotten harder and harder physically.
This I agree with. Your other statement that 20 years max for all hired after 2010 is total crap....eapecially in locals that have 25 and out and 30 and out any age. Vast majority will not put in 20 years and quit, unless they have to.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Come on softie! you can do It!
Im a do it, that's a given brotherman. Do what I gotta do to get to the finish line, might include a couple Aflac vacations in there also, but im a use my commonsense and resources unlike some of these other numbnuttz who don't have a plan to actually make it lol. Always cover your ass and have a backup plan for worst case scenario. :peaceful:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Im a do it, that's a given brotherman. Do what I gotta do to get to the finish line, might include a couple Aflac vacations in there also, but im a use my commonsense and resources unlike some of these other numbnuttz who don't have a plan to actually make it lol. Always cover your ass and have a backup plan for worst case scenario. :peaceful:
Oh friggin bite me Lol...when you getting that hot tub Slappy nutz?

Professional beer taster.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
This I agree with. Your other statement that 20 years max for all hired after 2010 is total crap....eapecially in locals that have 25 and out and 30 and out any age. Vast majority will not put in 20 years and quit, unless they have to.
Still going to be hard to get 25 to 30 years in fulltime, im telling ya dude, do the driving thing and let me know boss how ya feel every morning lol. Like I said anybody hired after 2005 to 2010 aint getting 30 years in. Your body is not designed to take this beating everyday on your joints. Will there be guys and gals that make it with knee, hip and joint replacements on the way to the finish line or any other medical conditions, of course their are.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Still going to be hard to get 25 to 30 years in fulltime, im telling ya dude, do the driving thing and let me know boss how ya feel every morning lol. Like I said anybody hired after 2005 to 2010 aint getting 30 years in. Your body is not designed to take this beating everyday on your joints. Will there be guys and gals that make it with knee, hip and joint replacements on the way to the finish line or any other medical conditions, of course their are.
Don't feel boss now....Why do you think I'm holding out for feeder school or article 22? Word lol

oldupsman

I made at least 3 different side deals over my 30 plus year career as a driver. That's all I
can think of off the top of my head. Not bragging, not saying I was right, not saying I
was wrong, just saying. I don't think I'm alone.