cover up

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Just stating the facts, job is no longer a 30 year job. That's their intention and plan. They don't want people to make it to full retirement, pretty blatantly obvious isn't it, with the way the job has gotten harder and harder physically
I'm telling off on myself a little bit here. I put 38 years in, part and full time, and I wanted to retire several years before I did. Wife convinced me to keep working. I hung around too long. A few years ago I almost single handedly remodeled a vacation home, from laying carpet, hanging drywall, building a porch, etc. Now, it is hard for me to walk to the mailbox and back because of my knees. I was in the bathroom last night, putting on my pajama bottoms. Don't know how, but I got my foot hung up in a wire magazine holder,and went down hard. I was like the lady on the commercial who fell and couldn't get up. My wife was sound asleep, my son was gone. I put my hands out and broke my fall somewhat. My shoulder that I had the rotator cuff surgery on last year really hurts today, as well as where I ripped my foot between the toes on the magazine rack. I laid on the floor for probably 15-20 minutes, unable to get up. I even hollered at our dog for help. Didn't she ever watch LASSIE? Luckily the wife woke up to go to the bathroom. My point is, I waited too long to get out. It can happen.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
We had a driver who hit one of those portable basketball goals. Made a side deal with the kid who was outside playing. Kid's father didn't approve of side deal. Driver had a 3 day unpaid vacation.

That being said, I have a few stories on this subject that are best kept to myself until I retire.

3 day vacation if he's lucky, I've seen plenty of drivers lose their job for trying to make side deals. It's never worth the risk. What's to be gained?