Covid Vaccinations

Stat41

I agree that going back to masks makes no sense. I say let the virus run it's course, if they die they die.
The virus is going to run its course regardless. We can slow it down and draw it out, but its going to run its course. I think best thing for people to do is to lose weight, eat a healthy diet, and get adequate exercise. That would save the most lives from Covid and a myriad of other diseases. And taking vitamins D, C, and Zinc doesn't hurt. But none of those things put money in the pockets of the drug companies or give big government more restrictive control. If you want to get a vaccine, fine. If you dont want to get a vaccine, fine. However, I am alarmed about one side wanting control the behavior of the other. In my opinion that is the biggest danger of all.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Attachments

• 1564993164816.jpg
    1564993164816.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 62

It will be fine

The virus is going to run its course regardless. We can slow it down and draw it out, but its going to run its course. I think best thing for people to do is to lose weight, eat a healthy diet, and get adequate exercise. That would save the most lives from Covid and a myriad of other diseases. And taking vitamins D, C, and Zinc doesn't hurt. But none of those things put money in the pockets of the drug companies or give big government more restrictive control. If you want to get a vaccine, fine. If you dont want to get a vaccine, fine. However, I am alarmed about one side wanting control the behavior of the other. In my opinion that is the biggest danger of all.
The fact you think protecting public health is partisan is the problem.

fatboy33

Dont forget the imbedded tracking/mind control device in the vaccine
Yes. George Soros and Bill Gates have come to realize its too difficult to track a person by their cell phones because many people were tying their phones to their dogs or farm animals while they go about their day, throwing off the tracking. The vaccine will allow them to follow a person on a computer screen, all day, and even listen into their conversations. This technology is how they uncovers the Pizza parlor basement going ons in DC with Hilary Clinton and the Illuminati. All these people who are "dying" from Covid are all, " Crisis actors" trying to take away our freedom. They're not dead but rather sent to stay at Jeffery Epstein's Island until everyone has the Vaccine in their body. If You've noticed Bill Gates buying up farm land then be sure its to ultimately inject the food we eat with a compound that causes the brain to vote Democrat. Stop the steal.........................................:rolleyes:

Stat41

Lol sourced by some dude using google and Wikipedia.
Wasnt using Google or Wikipedia. Just what has been reported on the news these past few years. Thats why I stated it seemed like. I could be wrong. I will take another look at the objective data. Thanks to Wilberforce for the 2019 data.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It's not a character flaw. It's not hypocrisy. It's not an oops moment.

They don't even believe in what they're doing. They're simply lying.

Gavin Newsom at a large dinner party without a mask, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser skipped a required 2 week quarantine after traveling to a hotspot, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer violated group size and distancing requirements at a dinner, Austin mayor Steve Adler told people to stay home while he was traveling to and from his timeshare in Mexico, San Jose mayor Sam Liccardo told people to stay home during Thanksgiving just before he went to a five family gathering, Senator Dianne Feinstein has violated mask protocol on several occasions, Denver mayor Michael Hancock told people to stay home for Thanksgiving and then flew to see relatives...

And my favorite, "scientists" said that you can ignore all the precautions because you can't catch COVID if you're protesting an approved social justice cause. COVID has a conscience!

Stat41

Gavin Newsom at a large dinner party without a mask, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser skipped a required 2 week quarantine after traveling to a hotspot, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer violated group size and distancing requirements at a dinner, Austin mayor Steve Adler told people to stay home while he was traveling to and from his timeshare in Mexico, San Jose mayor Sam Liccardo told people to stay home during Thanksgiving just before he went to a five family gathering, Senator Dianne Feinstein has violated mask protocol on several occasions, Denver mayor Michael Hancock told people to stay home for Thanksgiving and then flew to see relatives...

And my favorite, "scientists" said that you can ignore all the precautions because you can't catch COVID if you're protesting an approved social justice cause. COVID has a conscience!
Lets not forget our buddy Ted Cruz travelling to Mexico. And Nancy Pelosi. As usual the political elites love to pass rules and laws that they themselves don't have to obey.