Covid Vaccinations

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Lets not forget our buddy Ted Cruz travelling to Mexico. And Nancy Pelosi. As usual the political elites love to pass rules and laws that they themselves don't have to obey.
What does his trip have to do with any of this?

Off the leash

Gavin Newsom at a large dinner party without a mask, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser skipped a required 2 week quarantine after traveling to a hotspot, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer violated group size and distancing requirements at a dinner, Austin mayor Steve Adler told people to stay home while he was traveling to and from his timeshare in Mexico, San Jose mayor Sam Liccardo told people to stay home during Thanksgiving just before he went to a five family gathering, Senator Dianne Feinstein has violated mask protocol on several occasions, Denver mayor Michael Hancock told people to stay home for Thanksgiving and then flew to see relatives...

And my favorite, "scientists" said that you can ignore all the precautions because you can't catch COVID if you're protesting an approved social justice cause. COVID has a conscience!
Gruesome Newsome is a scumbag

Stat41

What does his trip have to do with any of this?
Sorry, got Cruz confused there. While his fellow Texans were suffering power and water outages this past winter, he showed his support by abandoning his state and flying to Cancun! He's just as bad as the mask hypocrites in my opinion. Regardless of the party, the political elite, allegedly our representatives, do not lead a representative life at all but a life of privilege and power.

Working4the1%

Yes. George Soros and Bill Gates have come to realize its too difficult to track a person by their cell phones because many people were tying their phones to their dogs or farm animals while they go about their day, throwing off the tracking. The vaccine will allow them to follow a person on a computer screen, all day, and even listen into their conversations. This technology is how they uncovers the Pizza parlor basement going ons in DC with Hilary Clinton and the Illuminati. All these people who are "dying" from Covid are all, " Crisis actors" trying to take away our freedom. They're not dead but rather sent to stay at Jeffery Epstein's Island until everyone has the Vaccine in their body. If You've noticed Bill Gates buying up farm land then be sure its to ultimately inject the food we eat with a compound that causes the brain to vote Democrat. Stop the steal.........................................:rolleyes:
Boy they got u hook line and sinker..and u roam the streets thinking this…seems like a draining way to live life

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Sorry, got Cruz confused there. While his fellow Texans were suffering power and water outages this past winter, he showed his support by abandoning his state and flying to Cancun! He's just as bad as the mask hypocrites in my opinion. Regardless of the party, the political elite, allegedly our representatives, do not lead a representative life at all but a life of privilege and power.
"If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle 'em with your bull :poop: !"

Thanks for providing such an illustrative example!

Working4the1%

Gavin Newsom at a large dinner party without a mask, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser skipped a required 2 week quarantine after traveling to a hotspot, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer violated group size and distancing requirements at a dinner, Austin mayor Steve Adler told people to stay home while he was traveling to and from his timeshare in Mexico, San Jose mayor Sam Liccardo told people to stay home during Thanksgiving just before he went to a five family gathering, Senator Dianne Feinstein has violated mask protocol on several occasions, Denver mayor Michael Hancock told people to stay home for Thanksgiving and then flew to see relatives...

And my favorite, "scientists" said that you can ignore all the precautions because you can't catch COVID if you're protesting an approved social justice cause. COVID has a conscience!
You are not as bright as I thought. I learn something everyday.

Working4the1%

Lets not forget our buddy Ted Cruz travelling to Mexico. And Nancy Pelosi. As usual the political elites love to pass rules and laws that they themselves don't have to obey.
I wore a mask at my job because people died. I wear tighter now because Delta Variant has sent numerous couriers and their family members to hospital in hopes of recovery. I got the vaccine. Few if any that I know of had the vaccine.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I wore a mask at my job because people died. I wear tighter now because Delta Variant has sent numerous couriers and their family members to hospital in hopes of recovery. I got the vaccine. Few if any that I know of had the vaccine.
Masks are nothing more than symbols of virtue.

Unless you're wearing something like this:
images.jpg

Star B

White Lightening
Masks are nothing more than symbols of virtue.

Unless you're wearing something like this:
View attachment 346719
no.

it's not perfect, but it's something, but like everything that gets released into the general public with varying levels of education and discipline, it can be abused to the point where it's ineffective.

(read: the anti-vaxxers that think that lace is a cloth mask)

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
no.

it's not perfect, but it's something, but like everything that gets released into the general public with varying levels of education and discipline, it can be abused to the point where it's ineffective.

No.

99% of the public who wear your so-called "effective" masks are flawed in the proper utilization of their viral-permeable membranes.

Wash your hands, it's MUCH more effective in preventing the spread of disease.

Off the leash

no.

Unless it’s an M95 mask, it’s useless

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

"That probably sounds bleak, but don’t despair. The truth of the matter is that pandemics always end. And to date vaccines have never played a significant role in ending them."

"Instead, the viruses that caused these pandemics underwent a transition. Or more to the point, we did. Our immune systems learned enough about them to fend off the deadliest manifestations of infection, at least most of the time. Humans and viruses reached an immunological détente. Instead of causing tsunamis of devastating illness, over time the viruses came to trigger small surges of milder illness. Pandemic flu became seasonal flu."

Off the leash

"That probably sounds bleak, but don’t despair. The truth of the matter is that pandemics always end. And to date vaccines have never played a significant role in ending them."

"Instead, the viruses that caused these pandemics underwent a transition. Or more to the point, we did. Our immune systems learned enough about them to fend off the deadliest manifestations of infection, at least most of the time. Humans and viruses reached an immunological détente. Instead of causing tsunamis of devastating illness, over time the viruses came to trigger small surges of milder illness. Pandemic flu became seasonal flu."
Democrats won’t allow it. More so called variants to come

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sounds like you're just jealous that he can afford to go on vacation. Keep schlepping that cardboard buddy, maybe you'll get there one day.