Covid Vaccinations

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What “research” did you do?
Sorry, wasn’t aware you lacked enough intelligence to do any basic research.

AB831

Sorry, wasn’t aware you lacked enough intelligence to do any basic research.

That’s a picture from the internet. What “research” did you do to conclude that masks don’t work?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That’s a picture from the internet. What “research” did you do to conclude that masks don’t work?

“ However, overall there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination.”

Hope this brings your IQ level up to double digits.

AB831

“ However, overall there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination.”

Hope this brings your IQ level up to double digits.
Thank you for sharing your source. That wasn’t so hard, was it? Tender little guy, aren’t you?

Stat41

Sounds like you're just jealous that he can afford to go on vacation. Keep schlepping that cardboard buddy, maybe you'll get there one day.
I have no jealousy at all. I can afford a vacation, heck I can afford to not work the rest of my life. But I could not afford to abandon people that I would be duty bound to represent while they are suffering and struggling. That is what Mr. Cruz did. I want to be clear, this is not a partisan issue. It is an issue of character. And according to my beliefs and the way I was raised, Mr. Cruz failed.

AB831

I have no jealousy at all. I can afford a vacation, heck I can afford to not work the rest of my life. But I could not afford to abandon people that I would be duty bound to represent while they are suffering and struggling. That is what Mr. Cruz did. I want to be clear, this is not a partisan issue. It is an issue of character. And according to my beliefs and the way I was raised, Mr. Cruz failed.
You’re trying to argue morality with people who view immortality as a strength.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What, praytell, could Mr. Cruz have done to alleviate the calamity?

It is a dark characteristic of the public to find a scapegoat for their common problems, and to attempt to destroy that individual, even moreso in the current 'woke' culture.

Have you ever condemned yourself for a personal failure, or do you uphold a double standard?

AB831

No, my intelligence is innate, expansive, and adaptive. Yours is specialized.

What discipline is your degree based upon?
Education. You’re definitely a sharp guy. I won’t question that at all. But your condescension whenever someone questions you sometimes gives off a Dano vibe. However, I can be the same way at times, so I recognize that no one is perfect.

Working4the1%

What, praytell, could Mr. Cruz have done to alleviate the calamity?

It is a dark characteristic of the public to find a scapegoat for their common problems, and to attempt to destroy that individual, even moreso in the current 'woke' culture.

Have you ever condemned yourself for a personal failure, or do you uphold a double standard?
I know he was back in Texas in under 24 hours once the news broke. He must of wanted to help all his constituents…or save face

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I know he was back in Texas in under 24 hours once the news broke. He must of wanted to help all his constituents…or save face
Won't argue that, but he wasn't the solution for the problem.

Cruz is a United States Senator for the Great State of Texas.

ERCOT is a membership-based 501(c)(4) nonprofit corporation, governed by a board of directors and subject to oversight by the Public Utility Commission of Texas and the Texas Legislature.

While the optics weren't great, Cruz doesn't conduct the business of the Texas Legislature.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
BS, you're just attacking him because you don't like his politics. It's an issue of character lol, no one believes your virtue signaling garbage.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Education. You’re definitely a sharp guy. I won’t question that at all. But your condescension whenever someone questions you sometimes gives off a Dano vibe. However, I can be the same way at times, so I recognize that no one is perfect.
Flattery gets you nowhere. :raspberry-tounge:

However, I typically reserve my acerbity for those who make stereotypical blanket statements that are patently inaccurate, not just because I disagree with you. Maybe a fine degree of difference, but a difference, nonetheless.