Covid Vaccinations

dmac1

The "vaccine" will only help you make the virus less severe, in theory. Not keep you from getting it.

Its effectiveness goes away after 6-9 months reportedly.

Boosters are not approved for under 65.

So effectively, you are taking a "vaccine" that will be useless soon with not approved mechanism to move past that timeframe.

So you are just taking this to get you by for the next 6-9 months and then you are back to square one BUT with the possible bad mojo of the vaccine?

WTF?
You are chock full of bad info. After 6-9 months, in all but people with weaker immune systems, like the elderly, the vaccines are still 80% of more effective, with the moderna testing at 93 %. And getting an occasional booster if needed after the third dose is still better than being dead. You are NOT back to square one, no matter what Bubba told you.

dmac1

The vaccines work for the most part. But where are all the deaths of the unvaccinated? Some, yes. But the stats don't lie. We're getting a lot of cases of the new highly contagious variant but not nearly the deaths.
Over 1500 per day, and more kids, and more pregnant women without vaccines are dying than with the earlier variant. With about half the population vaccinated, 1500 or so per day is to be expected, because when no one was vaccinated, there were 3000 or more per dau dying. If the other 50% got vaccinated, we might have 100 per day dying, and the economy would go back to normal. Your news sources apparently aren't telling you about the deaths, so you might need to look for it for yourself instead of depending on Bubba to tell you how many are dying.

dmac1

Biden, who ran on beating covid, has failed to do so, despite being handed every tool necessary by the Trump administration.

Biden is an abject failure in every way.
His poll numbers reflect that:
Its largely the people who voted against Biden who are afraid of the vaccines, afraid of masks, and who are dying from covid. He shouldn't really care about them at all, but he seems to.

dmac1

And yet it's pushed that the only way to end the pandemic is through vaccination when studies have proven that natural immunity is much more effective against the virus.
Except science has proven that natural immunity wears off faster than the vaccines, and to even get limited natural immunity you have to live through a disease that could kill you. Lets see- a shot that activates your natural immunity, but gives you a sore arm. or try to get the disease which might kill you to have your body activate it's immune system. Either way, it is your body creating the natural immunity from reacting to either something that won't kill you, or something that has already killed 2/3 of a million people. Only Texans think that getting the virus is a better way to get immunity, and maybe Floridians, Mississippians,, etc

And if natural immunity was so effective, why is ANYONE dying from covid. Your idea of natural immunity is nonsense, to put it nicely.

dmac1

The "vaccine" will only help you make the virus less severe, in theory. Not keep you from getting it.

Its effectiveness goes away after 6-9 months reportedly.

Boosters are not approved for under 65.

So effectively, you are taking a "vaccine" that will be useless soon with not approved mechanism to move past that timeframe.

So you are just taking this to get you by for the next 6-9 months and then you are back to square one BUT with the possible bad mojo of the vaccine?

WTF?
Do you think other vaccines set up a bubble around you to keep viruses out????? Every vaccine works by allowing you to get the virus, and then fighting it off. You clearly obviously believed that vaccines were like force fields that kep people from ever getting a virus!!!! WOW!!!!! American education clearly is in terrible shape. Vaccines of any type ONLY work when you contract the disease the virus is made to fight. I thought it was common knowledge, and you seem disappointed that the covid vaccine doesn't work to stop the virus from even entering your body..

Sad that you need to live in a world that you are clearly so confused about.

And effectiveness declining a few percent is not the same as 'effectiveness going away." I am now wondering if your confusion is because English is your second language. That would be at least some excuse for all your confusion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are chock full of bad info. After 6-9 months, in all but people with weaker immune systems, like the elderly, the vaccines are still 80% of more effective, with the moderna testing at 93 %. And getting an occasional booster if needed after the third dose is still better than being dead. You are NOT back to square one, no matter what Bubba told you.
Over 1500 per day, and more kids, and more pregnant women without vaccines are dying than with the earlier variant. With about half the population vaccinated, 1500 or so per day is to be expected, because when no one was vaccinated, there were 3000 or more per dau dying. If the other 50% got vaccinated, we might have 100 per day dying, and the economy would go back to normal. Your news sources apparently aren't telling you about the deaths, so you might need to look for it for yourself instead of depending on Bubba to tell you how many are dying.
Its largely the people who voted against Biden who are afraid of the vaccines, afraid of masks, and who are dying from covid. He shouldn't really care about them at all, but he seems to.
675,000 is a tiny number of dead people. So why try to blame Biden, or Fauci, or China when it is so insignificant? It is either terrible or it isn't. It can't be both, except in an insane mind.
Except science has proven that natural immunity wears off faster than the vaccines, and to even get limited natural immunity you have to live through a disease that could kill you. Lets see- a shot that activates your natural immunity, but gives you a sore arm. or try to get the disease which might kill you to have your body activate it's immune system. Either way, it is your body creating the natural immunity from reacting to either something that won't kill you, or something that has already killed 2/3 of a million people. Only Texans think that getting the virus is a better way to get immunity, and maybe Floridians, Mississippians,, etc

And if natural immunity was so effective, why is ANYONE dying from covid. Your idea of natural immunity is nonsense, to put it nicely.
Wrong.

bacha29

And yet it's pushed that the only way to end the pandemic is through vaccination when studies have proven that natural immunity is much more effective against the virus.
If natural immunity is the more effective approach then we wouldn't have 720.000 Americans currently on the wrong side of the grass.
BTW, is Medicare still picking up the bill for your father's joint replacement surgery and rehabilitation?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
WOW!!!!! American education clearly is in terrible shape. Vaccines of any type ONLY work when you contract the disease the virus is made to fight. I thought it was common knowledge, and you seem disappointed that the covid vaccine doesn't work to stop the virus from even entering your body..

Sad that you need to live in a world that you are clearly so confused about.
Whose education and confusion is demonstrated here??

BadLarry238

Your Hero
This is the most uneducated post you've posted. You obviously are just posting sh** and have no idea of natural immunity.

Re-read that first sentence...

BadLarry238

Your Hero
And should they discover that their "natural immunity" failed them and have now contracted the infection especially in it's worst form then what do they do?
You're a :censored2:...

Show me where an individual, who has immunity from the China Flu, and their immunity "failed" them and they contracted the China Flu again in the worst way????

I'm not talking about a so-called vaccinated individual who contracted the China Flu, I'm talking about an un-vaccinated individual who caught it, survived, built an immunity to it, and then caught again...in the worst way, as you say.

Show me...

bacha29

You're a :censored2:...

Show me where an individual, who has immunity from the China Flu, and their immunity "failed" them and they contracted the China Flu again in the worst way????

I'm not talking about a so-called vaccinated individual who contracted the China Flu, I'm talking about an un-vaccinated individual who caught it, survived, built an immunity to it, and then caught again...in the worst way, as you say.

Show me...
So tell me, just how many of those 720,000 dead Americans believed that they too had so called "natural immunity" and that it alone would spare them from becoming infected?